Katherine Waterston regarding Alien: Covenant sequel

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Jan 11, 2019, 08:42:22 PM

Author
Katherine Waterston regarding Alien: Covenant sequel (Read 25,459 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote"No, basically," Waterston answered, when the site asked if any conversations had taken place. "I don't live in Hollywood, and I'm always usually the last person to know even what's going on in my own career. So, [I'm] probably not the best person to ask. But I did get some sense of where they thought they might like to take it when we were shooting 'Covenant,' and it sounded really interesting. I would be absolutely game to do more if they wanted to have me."

The actress added, "That's all I know. I'm sure they've changed their minds anyway. And there's been probably loads of different ideas going around and everything. But just in case I spoil something by talking about it, I wouldn't dare."

https://twitter.com/BDisgusting/status/1083821330737389571

whiterabbit

Just make the film already. Look at this point I don't care if it ends up with David in the chair and alien embryo eggs popping out his butthole. I just need some closure already. Did he or didn't he is getting aggravating.

I'm joking btw. I hope the movie is a mind f**k in more ways than one.  8)

Voodoo Magic

Of course she's up to doing another one. I bet Boyd Holbrook is up to doing a sequel too.

But I personally think both possibilities are dead with those existing characters.

Evanus

So basically the same thing she said a while ago.  :-\

I hope the Disney-Fox deal will be complete soon, hopefully then we'll get an idea of what's happening.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Evanus on Jan 11, 2019, 11:23:00 PM
So basically the same thing she said a while ago.  :-\

I hope the Disney-Fox deal will be complete soon, hopefully then we'll get an idea of what's happening.

https://twitter.com/Variety_Gaming/status/1083086152553451521

Evanus

Yeah I saw that. I just want to know what Disney is going to do with the rights, and I'm curious about the rumored TV show.

Huggs

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jan 11, 2019, 08:42:22 PM
Quote"No, basically," Waterston answered, when the site asked if any conversations had taken place. "I don't live in Hollywood, and I'm always usually the last person to know even what's going on in my own career. So, [I'm] probably not the best person to ask. But I did get some sense of where they thought they might like to take it when we were shooting 'Covenant,' and it sounded really interesting. I would be absolutely game to do more if they wanted to have me."

The actress added, "That's all I know. I'm sure they've changed their minds anyway. And there's been probably loads of different ideas going around and everything. But just in case I spoil something by talking about it, I wouldn't dare."

https://twitter.com/BDisgusting/status/1083821330737389571

Hey, that's great, but please...no.

The Old One

The Old One

Pithee Yes.

426Buddy

426Buddy

If they release a third film where Daniels is already dead, people will suddenly champion her character and be upset that she isnt in the film and was killed off.

Personally i liked Daniels, her character didn't feel mich like Ripley to me. Unfortunately her look was Ripley-esque though and I can see why that is bothersome.

The Old One

The Old One

Eh
I'm a Noomi Rapace fan so I prefer Noomi  :-X
But her character was terrible, unfortunately...

Much like many things in Prometheus' script.

426Buddy

I like Noomi a lot too. I didnt like Shaw though, just didnt enjoy that character either.

Evanus

I preferred Shaw, I thought her character was pretty good. Daniels was kinda meh, but if they kill her off screen too I'll be slightly annoyed.

David Weyland

Although I find Shaw more sexually attractive, I believe her personality would do my head in, I think Daniels would make better more lighthearted platonic company

Schrödinger

I know no one will match Ripley, but I hope Daniels comes back as I actually liked her character. I also enjoyed Shaw, but we all know how that ended. Hopefully the next film won't just kill her off, and hopefully >.> David lands on a planet with Xenomorphs (Not protomorphs) already there and he dies. With Daniels having to save as many people as possible and GTFO the planet.

I know I know, Ridley wants David to be Xenomorph Dad, but hey, I can hope that OG Xenos aren't gonna be retconned into being made by him.

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 12, 2019, 07:30:14 AM
Pithee Yes.

I mean no Daniels.

They made a mistake killing off #TeamShaw.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed