The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 238,608 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 19, 2019, 02:23:30 AM
It is the cost of war.

Do you think I wanted this?

See my terms above. Let us make peace.

And I gave my response.

Oh, and Hudson wants some of your marshmallow fluff. For some reason.

Huggs

Done.

But I can do so much better than that.

What if I told you that wasn't really drake, but an actor named Rolston. That drake is fine?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 19, 2019, 02:45:33 AM
Done.

What if I told you that wasn't really drake, but an actor named Rolston. That drake is fine?

Then where the hell is Drake? What have you done with him?

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 19, 2019, 02:47:05 AM
Done.

Oh, we've just been hangin' out.

We go way back.

See? He's fine.

A kingly gift for the Queen of Rabbits.

And here is your marshmallow fluff.

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 19, 2019, 02:50:28 AM
https://66.media.tumblr.com/5c737d82c6e2a5101b6103e683cab364/tumblr_nll6ukJ7g21tdkro1o1_r1_400.gif

And we liquidated the interlopers who assaulted one of your people.

So, do we have peace?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 19, 2019, 02:55:36 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 19, 2019, 02:47:05 AM
Done.

Oh, we've just been hangin' out.

We go way back.

See? He's fine.

A kingly gift for the Queen of Rabbits.

And here is your marshmallow fluff.

So, you beat up his ginger doppelganger instead of telling me about this?

Huggs

Yes.

The idea of peace in our time was worth the lie.

And besides, he was never in any danger. I could never harm...

Spoiler
our son
[close]

Spoiler
dun dun dun  :o
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 19, 2019, 03:13:34 AM
Yes.

The idea of peace in our time was worth the lie.

And besides, he was never in any danger. I could never harm...

Spoiler
our son
[close]

Spoiler
dun dun dun  :o
[close]

That . . .

is not . . .

How?!

. . . Head-patting isn't helpful, Wierzbowski.

Huggs

Huggs

It was long ago. In the time of the grape lords. Rumors of war and salad were circulating.

We were young, and in love. You were next in line to take the throne of the Rabbit Queen, and the abilities I carried with me off of the battlefield were serving me well in parliament. I was to become King of the Carrot Kingdom.

Our union was secret, for it was our plan to bring a lasting peace between our nation's. Who, up until that time hadn't really gotten along that well.

There was a party and someone played love crime on the jukebox. Things got a little frisky, and before we knew it, we were making love in the backseat of a 254 horsepower grapefruit.

Before we could be married, one of the barons spies discovered our plan and led a rebellion against us. In the chaos, we became separated. You escaped to the forest of slightly salted cashews, and gave birth to our son just a few months later. But the baron found you, and hit you upside the head with a giant squash, thus causing amnesia.

And so, you were mindwashed and restored to the throne. I alone have carried this truth.

As for the rest of the story, well...that is for another time.

Not to spoil too much but
Spoiler
it might all be a coma dream set during a zombie alien apocalypse.
[close]

Spoiler
And you are actually Voodoo. Though how that works, I'm not sure.
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 19, 2019, 03:40:25 AM
It was long ago. In the time of the grape lords. Rumors of war and salad were circulating.

We were young, and in love. You were next in line to take the throne of the Rabbit Queen, and the abilities I carried with me off of the battlefield were serving me well in parliament. I was to become King of the Carrot Kingdom.

Our union was secret, for it was our plan to bring a lasting peace between our nation's. Who, up until that time hadn't really gotten along that well.

There was a party and someone played love crime on the jukebox. Things got a little frisky, and before we knew it, we were making love in the backseat of a 254 horsepower grapefruit.

Before we could be married, one of the barons spies discovered our plan and led a rebellion against us. In the chaos, we became separated. You escaped to the forest of slightly salted cashews, and gave birth to our son just a few months later. But the baron found you, and hit you upside the head with a giant squash, thus causing amnesia.

And so, you were mindwashed and restored to the throne. I alone have carried this truth.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

And no one said anything till now?!

Is that why Spunkmeyer left? Did he know and would explode if he didn't say something, but for some reason he couldn't?

I doubt it's Voodoo. His mysterious absence says he may have orchestrated this all along.

Voodoo Magic

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Apr 19, 2019, 09:55:48 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Apr 19, 2019, 03:40:25 AM

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

And no one said anything till now?!

Is that why Spunkmeyer left? Did he know and would explode if he didn't say something, but for some reason he couldn't?

I doubt it's Voodoo. His mysterious absence says he may have orchestrated this all along.

According to these astrological charts handed down by the sacred Odin giblets, it's....not you.

Oops.

Well, actually, it's not me either. So if it's not you and it's not me, then who is it?

TheSailingRabbit

Hudson.

Perhaps.

Huggs

The Recess Thread!

Oh YES!!

Oh, it's just...oh yes! Oh for goodness sakes I...here ya go baron.

Its such a good time. I just love you all, isn't it fantastic?

If anybody needs me I'll, oh! I'll be in the club. Oh just look at that will you? Oh!!

TheSailingRabbit

The Food War is over. Now it's time for . . . Santa's nutty twin?

TheSailingRabbit

I'm going to beat up some Oreos today. Wish me luck.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed