Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 65,863 times)

Corporal Hicks

I know vaguely what's coming but I don't know the full details. From what I do know I am looking forward to it. I just mean in terms of people's reactions to everything so far. I'd probably be sat there thinking the same thing. They genuinely believed in Blackout and we all saw that first reaction. I mean it's getting a good reception now but I'd probably be sat there not wanting to go through that shit again.

Necronomicon II

Any morsels you could let slip oh blessed Corporal, my grace.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 28, 2019, 09:48:29 AM
I know vaguely what's coming but I don't know the full details. From what I do know I am looking forward to it. I just mean in terms of people's reactions to everything so far. I'd probably be sat there thinking the same thing. They genuinely believed in Blackout and we all saw that first reaction. I mean it's getting a good reception now but I'd probably be sat there not wanting to go through that shit again.

That is a painfully relatable feeling.

Still Collating...

Blackout seems to be better than a lot of people expected after the announcement, but FOX should've been able to anticipate the response from fans. It really wasn't surprising how so many reacted.

I'm glad the game is fun and I'm looking forward to playing it. It's a bit confusing for me as well why are they waiting for the Watch part. They could've used that to put out the fires of the game announcement. Things have died down a bit, so if they don't do it soon, FOX is really going to miss the mark on this. So what if not all three things were loved? Resistance is interesting, Blackout is a nice fast food version of Isolation's atmosphere so we need to see what the Watch part is already. If they wait too long, the hype will be dead and it really wont feel like part of Read.Play.Watch.

What ever it is, something big (doubtful) or some cool short video, I don't think they have anything to lose. If it's bad, than better to get over and done with it now that reigniting the hate train. But if it's good, then it will bring back some lost faith from the ones who got mad over Blackout.

The Old One

The Old One

WATCH... When?

Vrastal

Ive seen most people saying thr same thing about blackout.yes its mobile and fnaf clone but for what it is is fsirly decent. And 0micro transactions never hurts.

That said im sure theyre waiting till its closer to april to announce anything. I am cautiosly excited for it though

Necronomicon II

It's a very decent, solid piece of work for a mobile game and yet still some expected even more, first world problems eh.

The Old One

The Old One

Some don't want it to exist as a gaming platform.  ;D

Necronomicon II

Some want a planet of juicy dongs.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 28, 2019, 09:38:24 AM
I'm wondering if they're just sat there going "what's even the point?"

And on that note, they didn't bother emphasizing #Read in their Resistance promotion.

Corporal Hicks

#Watch is still coming btw. I was only being a drama queen.

Nightmare Asylum

Figured as much, but I wouldn't be shocked if they did away with the big hashtag.

Necronomicon II

#wait really is the true hashtag here.  ;D

Local Trouble

#Whinge

Nukiemorph

Trying reeeeal hard to be patient.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed