User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What are the good things about The Predator that y...  (Read 9869 times)

TheBATMAN
May 09, 2019, 08:23:22 PM
Reply #210 on: May 09, 2019, 08:23:22 PM
Q
I think the Loonies were great and a good concept. Despite the mess this film turned out to be, it is still a fun watch. I watched AVP again last night and my word the characters in that are so one dimensional and dull. Even with the silly dogs and the Pred killer ending, i still think The Predator is leagues ahead of either AVP effort.

BigDaddyJohn
May 10, 2019, 01:48:34 PM
Reply #211 on: May 10, 2019, 01:48:34 PM
Q
I think the Loonies were great and a good concept. Despite the mess this film turned out to be, it is still a fun watch. I watched AVP again last night and my word the characters in that are so one dimensional and dull. Even with the silly dogs and the Pred killer ending, i still think The Predator is leagues ahead of either AVP effort.

+10000

Kradan
May 10, 2019, 07:20:42 PM
Reply #212 on: May 10, 2019, 07:20:42 PM
Q

I think without Loonies i would hate this movie so much but with them i can easily travel through the all insane shit that movie throws at me.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed