The Predator Takes on Santa in Upcoming Christmas Themed Holiday Special!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

Author
The Predator Takes on Santa in Upcoming Christmas Themed Holiday Special! (Read 13,549 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Dec 13, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 13, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
The Predator Holiday Special looks like a dumpster fire?

No, the main thread this post is attached to.

You mean "The Predator Takes on Santa in Upcoming Christmas Themed Holiday Special!"?

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 13, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Dec 13, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 13, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
The Predator Holiday Special looks like a dumpster fire?

No, the main thread this post is attached to.

You mean "The Predator Takes on Santa in Upcoming Christmas Themed Holiday Special!"?

Voodoo Magic

Ah. I guess with that logic you could be also talking Films/TV , Forums , or AvPGalaxy for that matter.  :P

So, you can get my confusion when the Topic is "The Predator Takes on Santa in Upcoming Christmas Themed Holiday Special!", which looks very funny (imo) and far from a dumpster fire!

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 13, 2018, 05:36:05 PM
Ah. I guess with that logic you could be also talking Films/TV , Forums , or AvPGalaxy for that matter.  :P

So, you can get my confusion when the Topic is "The Predator Takes on Santa in Upcoming Christmas Themed Holiday Special!", which looks very funny (imo) and far from a dumpster fire!

...what is highlighted.  ::)

As for this funny bit, I appreciate it for what it is. I also think it looks better than the actual movie. Because it intends to have comedic tone. Not unintentionally.

The Old One

The Old One

lol True!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Dec 13, 2018, 07:45:27 PM
...what is highlighted.  ::)

...what is the topic?  ::)

Here, I'll fix it for you:

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Dec 13, 2018, 01:37:45 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 13, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
Quote from: Enjoy on Dec 13, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
The new Godzilla movie looks better then this. And better then any movie ever made.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/h4Z6RfuQycdiM/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c124de538593351323229b5

It certainly looks better than this dumpster fire <this animated short is satirizing>;D

Better!  ;D

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Dec 13, 2018, 07:45:27 PM
As for this funny bit, I appreciate it for what it is. I also think it looks better than the actual movie. Because it intends to have comedic tone. Not unintentionally.

Unfortunately, it's not out of the realm of possibility!

HumanPredator

Please make this into a full length live action film. Predator goes to hunt Santa.  Can't be worse than The Predator, right?

Dingbat

The Predator will come out after my exams, that will be something good to focus on.

Enjoy

Hey voodoo magic. It is called dry sarcasim.

The Kurgan

Quote from: Enjoy on Dec 13, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

Sarcasim ? That somewhere in the Middle East ? :P

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Enjoy on Dec 13, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

You mean this?

Quote from: Enjoy on Dec 13, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
The new Godzilla movie looks better then this. And better then any movie ever made.

I'm missing the dry sarcasm, but It just seemed out of place in this Predator Holiday Animated Short thread, which is why I gave you the Britney Spears confused gif.   ;)

Master Chief

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 12, 2018, 08:57:57 PM
f**k. Blitzen was one of my 8 most favorite reindeer. Surprise twist, Rudolph with that red nose of his... it's probably the aiming device for a plasma caster. Yea, bet Rudolph is a rogue predator reindeer.
It's good to see that he at least had a fighting chance. Old Painless would make little work of a Predator.

brokentusk420

Quote from: HumanPredator on Dec 13, 2018, 08:38:57 PM
Please make this into a full length live action film. Predator goes to hunt Santa.  Can't be worse than The Predator, right?

It's already on Oscar winner compared to that piece of shit. 

whiterabbit

Although I'm looking forward to this animated take... why didn't they just do a deadpool holiday special and have a pg-13 The Predator holiday special. Just cut out all the r-rated and bad parts of the film. Be perfect for a 30 minute tv special.

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed