Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 103,178 times)

Samhain13

Those ridge gains are popping out.

Nice that they added that skin on some games.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 09, 2019, 12:32:27 AM
Those ridge gains are popping out.

Nice that they added that skin on some games.

Jesus CHRIST that paintjob is lazy :o

Samhain13

[cancerblack]

I definitely put in more effort than they did there

Samhain13

The hospital hive looked good too.

SM

Didn't really make much sense though.  Why not build it in a boiler room or laundry or some other place warm?  Or just centre it on the maternity ward where the main victims were?

Samhain13

Samhain13

You really never miss an opportunity to say something bad about AVPR. Its like what keeps you going, even after all these years. Well I can relate, I do the same with David creating the alien. And now The Predator too.

Why it needed to be warm? The hive webs were also on the maternity ward, who knows where they started it. They are still building the place up, maybe we didn't saw the place where its centered on, where Chet plans to start laying eggs on the future.

Anyway my comment was more in regard the hive design than why the aliens builded on that specific place.

Spoiler
She mirin the ridge gains.

[close]

SM

QuoteYou really never miss an opportunity to say something bad about AVPR. Its like what keeps you going, even after all these years.

If you want to carry on like a dickhead - perhaps don't bother.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: SM on Apr 09, 2019, 01:26:19 AM

Am I an alien now?  :P

It was a joke buddy. Like I said I'm the same in regards David creating the alien. I will still complain about it long after Ridley is done with his trilogy.

But I have to admit that I got a little bothered that just by saying I liked something about AVPR, some feel the need to tell how wrong I am. Not specifically you in this case. This was suppose to be the positive AVPR thread.

SiL

I liked the look of the hospital corridor. Had a good Aliens vibe to it.

Samhain13

Voodoo Magic

Embrace the AvPR ♡ love ♡ on this thread....

Or....

;D

SM

SM

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 09, 2019, 01:34:03 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 09, 2019, 01:26:19 AM

Am I an alien now?  :P

It was a joke buddy. Like I said I'm the same in regards David creating the alien. I will still complain about it long after Ridley is done with his trilogy.

But I have to admit that I got a little bothered that just by saying I liked something about AVPR, some feel the need to tell how wrong I am. Not specifically you in this case. This was suppose to be the positive AVPR thread.

I didn't say you're wrong.

I said 'It didn't make sense though'.

To rephrase - 'Yes, it may have looked cool, but its position didn't make sense'.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: SM on Apr 09, 2019, 02:27:55 AM
I didn't say you're wrong.

I said 'It didn't make sense though'.

To rephrase - 'Yes, it may have looked cool, but its position didn't make sense'.

My bad, in regards to people saying I was wrong, I was referring more in regards to the replies to my comment about the AVPR alien head.

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed