The Warhammer 40k Thread

Started by The Kurgan, Dec 09, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Author
The Warhammer 40k Thread (Read 64,724 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Ever going to contribute to this thread beyond single sentence posts designed to be mildly annoying? Because at this point I can't be bothered any more.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't paint the minis, but I follow the lore.  I'm reading Blood of Iax right now after finishing Plague War.  What sort of contribution would suit your standards for a thread that's otherwise completely dead?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I've been painting minis for just under two years so the "new" GW paint is new to me. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Do you follow the lore at all?  I'm going back and forth between the Horus Heresy and Dark Imperium novels.  I guess I like primarchs.

I wish someone would make a goddamn sequel to Space Marine too.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 18, 2019, 03:05:21 AM
Do you follow the lore at all?  I'm going back and forth between the Horus Heresy and Dark Imperium novels.  I guess I like primarchs.

I wish someone would make a goddamn sequel to Space Marine too.

The video game? Hell yes.
There was an interview with the developers and they even have the plot planned out were they given the opportunity to do a sequel.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Have you seen this fan mod project?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I know a bit of lore, but I haven't dived head first yet.
On the subject of the games I really wish Deathwing hadn't been such a failure. So much potential..and considering Vermintide 2 is doing so good I find it odd they dropped the ball so hard with Deathwing.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'd also like a sequel (or even just backwards compatibility) for Kill Team.

Unfortunately, it was also by THQ...

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Shasvre

Shasvre

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

GW should just pay this guy to make their advertisements, or give him a small budget to make a feature length movie.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I still think anime is the ideal medium for 40k.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

A pretty deep dive into Chaos here...

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Not 40k, but still GW, anyone seen the Warcry stuff? Looks amazing.

Too bad they let all the short-bus factions into what was supposed to be a humans vs humans side game.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

the Iron Golems look cool, but I was kind of hoping to see some new Empire or Stormcast

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed