Sounds like there was an alternate ending!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 02, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

Author
Sounds like there was an alternate ending! (Read 98,332 times)

Predalien39

So dumb.  If they were going this route, the alien route, the only thing that MIGHT have been cool is if an Alien popped out and just f**king killed everyone.
I still think it should have been a self destruct device, and just blown everyone up, including this movie as a whole.
God this movie sucked.

KiramidHead

*Facehugger pops out*

"Does it come in 44 long?" :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Jan 01, 2019, 03:58:13 AM
have to imagine they were trying to connect this to the blomkamp idea in some way

Alien 5 would've come out before this film. There would be a time travel angle near the end, leading to this movie. Like marvel, assembling a team and bringing universes together.

That was a crock, but it wouldn't surprise me.

If nothing else, all of this gives me chills about where Neil's Alien 5 was going.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 01, 2019, 04:09:58 AM
*Facehugger pops out*

"Does it come in 44 long?" :laugh:

Newt is unveiled:

"That's my new girlfriend, bubba".

0321recon

What was Fox thinking with this? Stop intermixing the franchises. Let them be by themselves!

SM

It's bizarre that it got so far as to being filmed.  Twice.

Do they spell Jorden wrong on the monitor like the Insta post?  Hard to tell, but I think it's looks correct.

razeak

Seriously how can people f**k a concept up so badly?

The Old One

The Old One

Ahahaha.
f**king trash.

Aliens The Original Series,
William Gibson's Alien 3,
The Predator, ACM, "Alien V"

How many more times
are these dead characters
going to be revived?
Fruitless.

Pathetic.
You'd think they'd
learned by now
it's a bad idea.
:laugh:

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 01, 2019, 03:02:40 AM
Oml.  It gets even more outlandish.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEMUUpFXWN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wlp5l8qeso5i

Well happy m**her **cker New Year's everyone. Now dis is da shit! :laugh:

When somebody brought up David as being the 3rd ending I was thinking, well that would be insane. But Newt. Wow, just wow, the balls just to consider it. I'm almost sad that they didn't go with that. Honestly both Rips and Newt would have been better than that stupid asinine ironman suit. I mean if you are going to go full retard... then go full retard!

Oh and you know this is the shit because Hicks busted out the oml in lew of the omg.

The Old One

The Old One

I beg to differ; I'd take nearly anything over
time traveling dead characters from another franchise.

RakaiThwei

Fox gave us an AVP Multiverse and they still f**ked it up... Something I've been championing, and they still screwed it up.

At this point... a full on hard reboot where it's respectful to the first two movies is welcomed.

Come on, did we really want it to go this direction?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 01, 2019, 03:14:46 AM
What's next? Animatronic Bill Paxton to show Hudson's a Pred-killer as well?

Finally, a good idea!

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 01, 2019, 05:05:32 AM
I beg to differ; I'd take nearly anything over
time traveling dead characters from another franchise.

It's really unbelievable to think this is what it's come to. These once great things of ours.
Mental illness being a super power. Ironman suits. Dead characters come back to life.
Time travel. Super predators. I never could've predicted it, not in 100 years. What an
awful way for Fox to wind it up.

Voodoo Magic

Behind-the-scenes video capturing the moment when these alternate endings were thought up:

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 01, 2019, 05:19:43 AM
Behind-the-scenes video capturing the moment when these alternate endings were thought up:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/EyAiUnM8fdvLq/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c2af7d4393764566b914bd8

They don't have the luxury of blaming it on anything but themselves.

Spoiler
Thank God this happened to Predator and not Alien.  ;)
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 01, 2019, 05:27:18 AM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 01, 2019, 05:19:43 AM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/EyAiUnM8fdvLq/giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c2af7d4393764566b914bd8

They don't have the luxury of blaming it on anything but themselves.

Spoiler
Thank God this happened to Predator and not Alien.  ;)
[close]

Spoiler
Alien already deep dived in parody shallow water with Ripley-8. Fortunately none of this crap made it in the "The Predator", so ultimately, in light of all this dreadful information, the finished product is still no better, no worse.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed