Remember when a German industrial metal band did a song for AvPR?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 30, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

Author
Remember when a German industrial metal band did a song for AvPR? (Read 3,778 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I rediscovered this last night.

Huggs

Oh dear God, I saw that and read it as "whack off".

JokersWarPig

I listened to them a lot in high school, including this song. I had no idea it was related to AVPR  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

The lighting in the music video seems very dark.  So, very fitting!  :P

It honestly makes me want to watch AVPR again.

@Huggs

BishopShouldGo

Naginata

Oh my God, I was in high school the last time I watched this!  :o

Wysps

Seems like an appropriate addition to the movie.

AVP-CAPCOM

As a fellow UK resident how did you hear of this video Corporal Hicks? Was it cable channel MTV2 or some other late night metal show?

Got to be honest other than RAMMSTEIN I am not all that familiar with German Industrial Metal.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on Dec 09, 2018, 07:15:43 PM
As a fellow UK resident how did you hear of this video Corporal Hicks? Was it cable channel MTV2 or some other late night metal show?

I found it while looking through our own news archives. We reported on it when the film was coming out.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2007/12/14/oomph-music-video-new-avpr-footage/

Nukiemorph

I enjoyed this a lot when it came out.  I remember posting it on MySpace...

However, I was a bit upset when I went to see the film.  Every bit of gore was in the red band trailer and every bit of alien/predator violence was in this music video.  I was expecting more because I remember Colin and Greg telling us on these forums that there was plenty more carnage in the movie.

The Old One

The Old One

Mhm!

Frankly, I was seven when AVP came out and enjoyed it like a bad kids film.
As I enjoyed the Star Wars prequels.

I was ten when AVPR came out and never even knew it existed until it was up for rent.

Samhain13

I listened to this so many times when it was released. Made me believe the movie was going to be so awesome.

Xenomrph

"The video has been removed by the user" :(

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, moving all this kind of thing to a separate channel I'll be setting up shortly.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed