Your most terrible ideas for future Predator movies.

Started by The Kurgan, Nov 18, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

Author
Your most terrible ideas for future Predator movies. (Read 3,049 times)

The Kurgan

Pitch your worst ideas for future prequels, sequels or reboots. Scenes, characters, settings, plot etc

The most cheesy, pretentious, lazy or outright stupid stuff you can make up. Hunting for autism and Iron Man suits with dreads is not the limit.

BigDaddyJohn

Dutch and Harrigan being brought to the predator homeworld to fight in an arena  :laugh:

Aaaand that one's done ! Don't thank me guys !

Samhain13

Samhain13

The Predator species is just a creation sent back on time of a "female" android. A sexually frustated android with mommy issues who made a pussyfaced monster to compensate for not being able to have one. Now the creation of both aliens and predator complete each other.  :P

Berend

Quote from: TheKurgan on Nov 18, 2018, 08:35:48 AM
Pitch your worst ideas for future prequels, sequels or reboots. Scenes, characters, settings, plot etc

The most cheesy, pretentious, lazy or outright stupid stuff you can make up. Hunting for autism and Iron Man suits with dreads is not the limit.

The Predator comes pretty close actually.

But how about a movie where the preds only show up in the last 5 minutes, Dutch comes out of nowhere and drops oaks on them, each and every single one one bleeding out, laughing and exploding

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Samhain13 on Nov 18, 2018, 02:12:58 PM
The Predator species is just a creation sent back on time of a "female" android. A sexually frustated android with mommy issues who made a pussyfaced monster to compensate for not being able to have one. Now the creation of both aliens and predator complete each other.  :P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 18, 2018, 01:38:27 PM
Dutch and Harrigan being brought to the predator homeworld to fight in an arena  :laugh:

Is it wrong that I want to see that movie?

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 19, 2018, 04:06:13 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 18, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

Is it wrong that I want to see that movie?

Not if you have gerontophilia, in this case i'll understand !  :P

Voodoo Magic

CG de-age them! Or CG replace them!  :P

DerelictShip

A predator comes to earth to give humans an iron man suit. And a super duper predator tries to kidnap an autistic kid to become more super duper.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 19, 2018, 05:32:18 PM
CG de-age them! Or CG replace them!  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZnkAElIe_c

:laugh:

Now you got me curious to see a CG Danny Glover damn it !

Wweyland

Quote from: DerelictShip on Nov 19, 2018, 06:31:12 PM
A predator comes to earth to give humans an iron man suit. And a super duper predator tries to kidnap an autistic kid to become more super duper.
I think you stole my idea, was about to write that.

funk_master_chunk

"Spreadator"

A yautja hunt goes awry and the young blood crash lands in a jam making factory. So in love with the fruit based sandwich filler, he gives up his wrist blades; casts his biomask to the wind and starts out on an epic journey to make the galaxy's finest strawberry preserve.

Danger awaits, though, as word gets back to Yautja prime that our hero, who just so happens to be the Chief Elder's son, has given up the hunt to pursue his new found dream of jam making. Not wanting to lose face, he sets out with a hunting party of his own to win back his son.

No animals were hurt during the making of this motion picture. But lots and lots and lots of strawberries were.

Samhain13

Quote from: DerelictShip on Nov 19, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

I think even Predator 3: Vengeance for Wolf would have been a better Predator movie.

AhabPredator

A time-traveling Ripley comes to Earth in a Predator pod with a Weyland-Yutani robotic facehugger mask on. No? Same idea, but Newt! Still no? Hmmm... Iron Man Predator! Perfect!

whiterabbit

A movie about "remember Afghanistan" that was mentioned in Predator by Poncho.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed