Your most terrible ideas for future Alien movies

Started by The Kurgan, Nov 18, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Author
Your most terrible ideas for future Alien movies (Read 21,231 times)

The Kurgan

Pitch your worst ideas for future prequels, sequels or reboots. Scenes, characters, settings, plot etc

The most cheesy, pretentious, lazy or outright stupid stuff you can make up.

Rankles75

Think A3 and A:R have cornered the market there.  8)

Talking or friendly aliens would probably be the ultimate shark jumping moment though...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

A billion-dollar expedition to a planetoid -- funded and helmed by the founder of the Weyland Company -- finds out that mankind has been created by a race of 'perfect men' whose space suits are actually the real identity of the giant skeleton from the first film

toro

ah, i see what you did there

The Kurgan

Quote from: Omegamorph on Nov 18, 2018, 10:33:47 AM
A billion-dollar expedition to a planetoid -- funded and helmed by the founder of the Weyland Company -- finds out that mankind has been created by a race of 'perfect men' whose space suits are actually the real identity of the giant skeleton from the first film

Whiskeybrewer

Eric Red's Alien 3 lol

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

A story about a Xenomorph who loves to rip out the spine of his victims in order to claim a trophy from his kills. The skulls are being collected at a trophy room,  hidden on a secret chamber in the hive. However, when the truth comes out, the Queen rewarded him with the royal rank and my Alien become Sir Big Chappie for being the most badass space hunter ever. 

8)

Operation 'Impending Doom of the Alien' part ll : In the sequel, whe found out that just as regular men has been created by the perfect men, the synthetic men has been created by regular men, and a synthetic man is the creator of the Alien (*plot twist* the penis-shaped monster is pure cosplay). Just another day in the 'Human franchise'.

TheSailingRabbit

A script containing R elements that gets rated PG-13 because the cast is 90% teenagers. The "protagonist" is a shameless Mary Sue that tries to bang an Alien, and becomes very angsty when the Alien doesn't reciprocate that. Add a Predator and it's a Twilight rehash.

Nostromo

Aliens on Earth... Blomkamp's mutant Alien... Non big chap Aliens...Cgi Aliens...Glossy Aliens.. Runners...Newborns...

The Old One

The Old One

Would you mind if it was well-written and turned out that the Engineers were cosplaying as this big dead thing they harvested their tech from?

@Nostromo

The Runner is a good boy.

bobby brown

Anything involving humans transforming into aliens.

Eric red´s ALIEN 3 is pretty much my absolute horror scenario.
The fire and stone stories where also among the worst I 've ever read.

The Kurgan

Somebody trains an alien and bonds with it like Chris Pratt and his raptor in Jurassic World.

An human/alien hybrid. But not an abomination like the newborn, instead you get a hot chick with some alien features like claws, backtubes and a tail.Love story is optional.

Some Ripley family connection, either in the past or the future.

Make the characters hot, hyper competent teenagers like in any of the countless young adult movie series.

Marvel-esque humor.

Immortan Jonesy

I want a crossover called AVP: Aliens Colonial Marines Vs Predator Rescue Team.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 18, 2018, 06:27:14 PM
I want a crossover called AVP: Aliens Colonial Marines Vs Predator Rescue Team.

But . . . that actually sounds fun.

Huggs

Dillon and Gorman get it first.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed