Unidentified City In Daniels Bedroom Flashback

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Nov 13, 2018, 02:40:52 AM

Author
Unidentified City In Daniels Bedroom Flashback (Read 5,677 times)

BishopShouldGo

It looks absolutely beautiful and I wish it was in the film. Love the snow. I would love for an Alien film to at least partly take place on a futuristic Earth.

The Old One

The Old One

I was trying to put my finger on where else I had seen snow in a similar setting recently,
then I remembered! Ironically.

Stelline Laboratories

bobby brown

it's Neo Stockholm.

Immortan Jonesy

A futuristic Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, I'd say.

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 13, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 13, 2018, 02:40:52 AM
There is a deleted flashback scene showing Daniels and her partner Jacob Branson in an apartment on Earth. But...

What is the name of the city?

But seriously, Wayne Haag is the man you need to ask. Drop him a tweet.

I'm a little shy, but I'll try  ;)

Huggs

Mega City 2

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 13, 2018, 02:40:52 AM
There is a deleted flashback scene showing Daniels and her partner Jacob Branson in an apartment on Earth. But...

What is the name of the city?

Perhaps Japan? But it rarely snows in cities. Maybe Germany or Russia. Global village and all.

Wweyland

Alien: Covenant - Origins probably had something about their living place but I don't remember anymore.

SM

The Earthbound action mainly takes place in England and Japan. Daniels and Branson spend the whole story in orbit on the Covenant.

Ingwar

It's Los Angeles from Blade Runner 2049 55 years later. Crossover confirmed! ;D

The Old One

The Old One

Similar definitely.

FenGiddel

Quote from: SM on Nov 13, 2018, 03:01:29 AM
Considering it's snowing and WY has a main office there - I'd say London, but ultimately it's unknown.
I just re-watched the scene and it doesn't seem to indicate a WY office. What am I missing, please?  :)

The Old One

The Old One

It's just a guess, because the couple work for Weyland-Yutani, one is a Captain after-all.

SM

Quote from: FenGiddel on Jul 08, 2019, 03:44:34 PM
Considering it's snowing and WY has a main office there - I'd say London, but ultimately it's unknown.
I just re-watched the scene and it doesn't seem to indicate a WY office. What am I missing, please?  :)

Not sure.  WY have a head office in London (a setting for Origins) and they work for WY, so my edumacated guess is that the scene takes place in London.

The Old One

The Old One

Tokyo, London, San Francisco, Sea of Tranquillity and Thedus.

FenGiddel

Quote from: SM on Jul 08, 2019, 08:51:20 PM
Quote from: FenGiddel on Jul 08, 2019, 03:44:34 PM

Not sure.  WY have a head office in London (a setting for Origins) and they work for WY, so my edumacated guess is that the scene takes place in London.
Ah! Not questioning your guess; just recognizing my possible lack of attention. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed