Lance Henriksen vs. Bill Paxton

Started by TheSailingRabbit, Nov 04, 2018, 10:53:14 PM

Who's the better "only actor to be killed by etc." guy?

Lance Henriksen
5 (45.5%)
Bill Paxton
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author
Lance Henriksen vs. Bill Paxton (Read 4,213 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Jerry Lambert, a trophy.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: The Old One on Nov 07, 2018, 10:00:20 PM
Jerry Lambert, a trophy.

I don't recall who, but someone over in the action figure threads yanked off a NECA Hudson head and stuck it on a Predator spear. Not sure if they were intending it to be Lambert in their diorama.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 07, 2018, 09:32:02 PM
Ah good point. At least we saw Lance get skewered by a Predator. Although didn't Bill get his spine ripped out?

Yes he totally did. I agree he gets extra points for that, but then again, you don't see him get "killed" by both aliens, and his Terminator death is kinda lame when you think about it... He just gets thrown away haha.

Voodoo Magic

I'm not at all convinced Paxton died in "The Terminator".  Actually I highly doubt it.

BigDaddyJohn

I always had doubts too... I mean the terminator is damn strong, but he didn't seem to throw him away that hard...

Voodoo Magic

For the record I don't think the Terminator killed Hagrid from the Harry Potter movies either.   ;D

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 08, 2018, 05:26:20 PM
For the record I don't think the Terminator killed Hagrid from the Harry Potter movies either.   ;D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q1jSctTubpM/VEqeW14F9cI/AAAAAAACeYE/3_2vlgDhdUU/s1600/terminator%2Barnold%2Bphone.gif

Well, Hagrid's not a skinny little thing like Paxton was.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 08, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q1jSctTubpM/VEqeW14F9cI/AAAAAAACeYE/3_2vlgDhdUU/s1600/terminator%2Barnold%2Bphone.gif

Ah, yes. The benefits of extra padding.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 08, 2018, 06:14:09 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 08, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

Ah, yes. The benefits of extra padding.

I once bored someone at a party by talking about the training the actors went through for Aliens. Apparently, some of them had to gain up to thirty pounds for their roles. That's a lot.

SM

SM

I thought that was Hillbilly Jim...?

whiterabbit

On this thing about the Terminator not killing people. He didn't kill the cop whose car he stole either nor the truck driver. So this is adding up to a glaring realization. It's unlikely the terminator killed him. With all things considered, he probably ran off like a whiny little bitch.

BigDaddyJohn

So we better be saying Paxton "confronted" 3 mythic movie antagonists instead of being killed by those 3  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Nov 08, 2018, 09:41:54 PM
So we better be saying Paxton "confronted" 3 mythic movie antagonists instead of being killed by those 3  ;D

Three of the greats laid hands on him. There's something to be said for that.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 08, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

It means no one can resist him. Not the guys, not the gals, not even aliens and robots.

I'll just have to settle for owning an action figure.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 08, 2018, 11:38:36 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Nov 08, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

It means no one can resist him. Not the guys, not the gals, not even aliens and robots.

I'll just have to settle for owning an action figure.

The look, the feel...of Paxton.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed