0 (0%)
Traeger
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author
Human Villains (Read 2,370 times)

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

Who is the best or your favourite human villain character from the films and why?

Though Ash and David are not human they are near-human extensions of the company and so I have decided to include them.

Burke is the biggest scumbag of them all. Traeger has a charismatic and powerful presence. But Ash and David would have to be my favourites.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Probably David, the others really didn't stood out much, since they weren't the main focus on their movie while in David was focused on and developed to be an actual villain. Liked Ash and Keyes, but never saw Keyes as a villain.

The humans antagonists done in games and books were better.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't think we can really class the androids as human villains, personally. But I do love David. Human human villains would have to be Dorian from The Cold Forge. And then Church from Labyrinth. I know they could have done better with Church but he's still so memorable.

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Burke was a POS.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The best villain is Elizabeth Shaw. Hell she is the one that started it all with her bs "I deserve to know" reasoning. If not for her they would have never went to lv223 nor would David had any reason to head for engineer home planet. In effect she is the reason for the birth of the alien.

SM

SM

She wouldn't have been able to do anything without Weyland's dime.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So she used Weyland... yep, Shaw is the perfect villain.

She pretty much defrauded Weyland then. HAHAHA! :P

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Burke, all day every day.

The Old One

The Old One

David = Dorian Sulder > Peter Weyland = Michael Bishop > Ash > Carter Burke

IMO Burke's too much of a fool to be threatening, despite how monstrous he is.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: Elmazalman on Nov 01, 2018, 09:08:32 AM
Burke was a POS.

No, he was a rat f@ck son of a bitch.

Equivalent to dog meat.

As so beautifully described by Hudson.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

I think Dorian Sudler should be added to the poll, now he beats Burke easily. Whereas Burke was cowardly, Sudler is not.

Huggs

Huggs

If he would've been on there, he'd have had my vote. But I had to go with Burke.

AMITY_PREDATOR

AMITY_PREDATOR

Keyes?  Peter J.?  I never really saw him as a villain. His primary  concern was catching the City Hunter,  but he didn't do anything too villainous . On the other hand,  Traeger, who was in a similar  position,  kidnapped a child  and threatened to kill his father,  and shot one of his own men in the head for the sake of his own survival.  He definitely  was a villain .

As for who I feel  was the best /worst,  I'll have to think about that.

The Old One

The Old One

"I say we grease the rat-f**k son of a bitch right now."

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yea Amity-Predator has a point, Keyes is not a villain. The dude was just doing his job and even went in to help Harrigan out. He really doesn't belong on this. Treager on the other hand is an out right dick.

And if we're going on realistic levels of evil, as far as the movies go, Burke is King. He represents everything that is evil in basic human nature.

Still the most selfish and by my definition of evil, is Elizabeth Shaw. No matter how well meaning or unintentional an evil act maybe, it is still evil and just reflects the underlining evil of human existence. Plus in the end, after all that happened in Prometheus, still took an android who she clearly should know has a ethical issue, still lets him take her to gods doorstep. Putting all of humanity in jeopardy. I mean that is the pinnacle of selfishness. Henceforth, she may not be Eric Cartman heights of evil but she is damn close to the coattails of Montgomery Burns. If we are to go with a cartoon scale here.

And that is what make a great villain. She's so villainous that most don't even notice it. She is the alien's queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed