What would you have changed?

Started by genocyber, Oct 20, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

Author
What would you have changed? (Read 4,474 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 14, 2018, 12:29:24 AM
I'd have Arnold storm into Black's office, script in hand and yelling "it's boolsh*t...ahluvit!"

"Vhat happened to you, Black? You used to be someone I could trust.  I em not expendable, and I don't do dis kind of verk."

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: SiL on Oct 24, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
Take itself seriously. Have the occasional quip, but for f**k's sake, take itself seriously. Predator has cheese, but it's not a cheese pizza with cheese-stuffed crust and extra cheese and liberal mentions of "LOL LOOK HOW CHEESY THIS PIZZA IS."

You get my point.

Aherm.

Remove Rory and the Predator Killer.

Put the Stargazer base stuff closer to the midpoint.

More focus on Predator vs Predator. Leave the central Predator vs Predator conflict for the climax and third act.

Turn the last act into a remake of the original film's climax, but the Loonies and the Fugitive vs. the Assassin.

Make the Assassin a regular Predator. There was nothing functionally different about the Upgrade version. Bullet proof skin = bullet proof armour as far as plot's concerned. Enhanced eyes = biomask. Skip the bullshit and just have it be a Predator, that's more or less what it was anyway.

Couldn't have said better myself. This movie was so easy to make, yet they made every bad decision possible.

As for the Predator Killer, just on looks alone, I might have wanted it to remain, albeit not so overdone, just as full body suit the Fugitive uses, not a plot point unto itself. I definitely would change up how it's worn. I'm tied of that nanobot thin air materialization idea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed