Anyone else hate the idea of Predator dogs?

Started by AMITY_PREDATOR, Oct 19, 2018, 01:27:31 AM

Author
Anyone else hate the idea of Predator dogs? (Read 3,156 times)

SM

Quite (TM).

Huggs

Huggs

whiterabbit

Rejoicing in the revelation that one has become way too predictable.

AMITY_PREDATOR

AMITY_PREDATOR

Quote from: SiL on Oct 21, 2018, 12:12:46 PM
No,  just easy to dismiss poorly made and unconvincing arguments.

None are so blind... Like I said,  the arguments and explanations don't suit your way of thinking.  You want to be agnostic, Keep On Keepin On. No skin off my nose and I hope one day you remember this conversation. ;)

There also seems to be some confusion among some of you about  the difference between adaptation and evolution.  I  certainly do agree that living things can adapt to their environments,  and pass those advantages to their offspring.  I also know  these creatures aren't becoming anything new.  As a matter of fact,  Darwin's finches were studied from the 1970s to at least the  the 90s. The researchers,  Peter and   rosemary Grant predicted that a new species of finch would arise within the period of 200 years. In 1987 Grant reported to Nature magazine that they had seen a "reversal in the direction of selection". By 1991 Grant wrote "the population, subjected to natural selection is oscillating back and forth," according to climate changes. The finches beak sizes Changed by the generation accordingly to cope with a changing environment . They weren't becoming anything new. In fact, the so-called "different species" were found to be mating with one another.

You can all go back to believing whatever you like now.

Voodoo Magic

About those Predator hounds, do they chase their tails or what??  :P

Xenomrph

Did the ones in 'The Predator' have tails? I didn't notice if they did.

Local Trouble

whiterabbit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Oct 22, 2018, 06:10:30 PM
Asking the real questions here.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 22, 2018, 10:36:54 PM
Asking the real questions here.

whiterabbit

Wysps

If I remember correctly, yes, but it was more like a short, docked tail close to the rump.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed