Real Life Robots 🤖🤖🤖 / AI Thread

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Oct 17, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

Author
Real Life Robots 🤖🤖🤖 / AI Thread (Read 16,380 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

If you want to share any video about robots or news about robot technology / AI breakthroughs; this is your thread. I'll start with this video below.  :)

Shinawi

Shinawi

Pretty soon, there could be robots that could carry heavy supplies for the mountain hikers. And there could be robots that would do search and rescue missions. I even think people might stop calling a robot as 'it', and start referring to a robot as 'who' instead of 'that'.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

No wonder humans are becoming so wimpy. Just let the machine do all of the heavy lifting.

Immortan Jonesy

Maybe, but it could be helpful for the eldery  :P

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Well that is the entire point. Japan's entire robot industry was born because of declining birth rates which meant that there wouldn't be enough people to take care of an aging population. But now able body people use them to pour their goddamn tea for them. I mean what the hell man. :P

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 22, 2018, 10:45:27 PM
Well that is the entire point. Japan's entire robot industry was born because of declining birth rates which meant that there wouldn't be enough people to take care of an aging population. But now able body people use them to pour their goddamn tea for them. I mean what the hell man. :P

Bring me this tea, Fuji.

Kimo

Kimo

Spot mini now dancing.

Immortan Jonesy

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Humans? Where we're going we won't need any humans.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 26, 2018, 06:15:22 AM
Humans? Where we're going we won't need any humans.

Binary Domain, here we come.

Shinawi

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Disney is ahead in regard to human expressions via machines.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed