So, is there anything in the film pipeline at this point? [post-The Predator]

Started by episodenone, Oct 04, 2018, 07:11:38 PM

Author
So, is there anything in the film pipeline at this point? [post-The Predator] (Read 592 times)

episodenone

I haven't posted in a while - but always check in now and again.

Now that the Predator has had some time since its release...

Are there any real hints of anything in the future?
I mean - actual news of a potential movie relating to anything Alien, Predator, Engineer, etc?

I feel like since I've been posting here - Date Registered: Jun 24, 2008, 02:52:27 PM -- over 10 years! that there has always been something brewing... whereas now it just seems to be totally speculative and nothing remotely heading towards development.

Am I Right? Wrong?

Master Chief

All we know right now is that we have a Predator Killer and it's a 42 long. ;)

SM

Major projects would be on hold pending the Disney purchase.

Immortan Jonesy

I hope we get at least an AVP film after that. I prefer just an Alien movie though :P

Huggs

Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Oct 05, 2018, 12:47:39 AM
I hope we get at least an AVP film after that. I prefer just an Alien movie though :P

This.

marrerom

Quote from: episodenone on Oct 04, 2018, 07:11:38 PM
Are there any real hints of anything in the future?
I mean - actual news of a potential movie relating to anything Alien, Predator, Engineer, etc?

The only thing that comes to mind are Ridley Scott's comments on the sequel to Covenant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWxDGO_9ZPg

Frosty Venom

Hopefully the Alien prequel films get a conclusion some time soon. If not I'd be VERY happen with an AVP film to hold me over until then.

whiterabbit

I think give it 3 years time and we will get our Alien prequel 3 movie and I don't think that is being optimistic. Anything else may be a long shot.

The Old One

The Old One

AVP is dead IMO- I wouldn't be expecting anything from the crossover in the future.

Alien will get something, eventually.

Predator might not.

episodenone

Guess that is essentially what I expected to hear.

Oh well -- been through a drought before with little to expect.  And easy enough to reboot / re-imagine / re-whatever is necessary to bring these back one of these days.

Surely someone will get it right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed