Kroft's timeline

Started by Russ, Oct 01, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Author
Kroft's timeline (Read 8,034 times)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Just because there is a cure for something, doesn't mean that someone still can't die from it. There is a lot of treatment out today that cures things that will kill you yet in some cases people still die from it, usually because they can't get the cure from where they are.

Amanda might have been unaware of the cancer until it was too late, or maybe she wanted to die. We have no idea who she was and how she lived at that age and that is assuming Burke didn't give Ripley false information.

Frosty Venom

Frosty Venom

I see the Weyland Industries timeline as part of the canon but I'm just saying that if something in a film or other piece of media contradicts it then it can be waved aside. I for one don't see any contradictions between this timeline and AVP.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

The A-P series need to be rebooted, not have AVP and AVPR brought back from the grave...

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: D. Compton Ambrose on Nov 23, 2018, 11:45:16 PM
The A-P series need to be rebooted, not have AVP and AVPR brought back from the grave...

Indeed.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Yeah, I agree. AVP and AVPR remaining non-canon and the AVP conflict being open to complete reinvention is the best option.

Such as seeing the first time a Alien encountered a Predator.

The Old One

The Old One

Now, AVP "First Contact" is an idea I'd enjoy seeing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed