Why haven't they made an AVP3 movie yet?

Started by Aliens1986fanboy, Sep 30, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

Author
Why haven't they made an AVP3 movie yet? (Read 5,487 times)

whiterabbit

You know maybe the reason we never got an AVP3 movie is because no one is asking for one to be made.

Dammit people, start asking! AVP3 2020!~

Frosty Venom

Yeah do it. Make AVP3! MAKE AVP GREAT AGAIN!

The Old One

The Old One

Prithee no.

whiterabbit

Quote from: The Old One on Oct 18, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
Prithee no.
Da hell? I always thought it was just spelt pretty no. huh. Learned a truth about something I never thought was in question.

However we really do need to make AVP great again and no better place than a website with AVP in the name. Now who do we get to carry out this deed.

SM

How do "we" do that?

Samhain13

Make AVP great again? Oh... make a bunch of memes about it and spread it through all social medias, if it becomes trendy Fox will give it another chance.  :P

whiterabbit

Quote from: SM on Oct 18, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
How do "we" do that?
Yea I just went ahead and volunteered your services to the AVP3 cause. Sorry. Hey I sound like an evil android now. Do the entire community proud and save AVP the movie part 3. I know you know how to do that. I think LocalTrouble would be willing to hold a sign if you made one.

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 19, 2018, 07:39:26 AM
Quote from: SM on Oct 18, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
How do "we" do that?
Yea I just went ahead and volunteered your services to the AVP3 cause. Sorry. Hey I sound like an evil android now. Do the entire community proud and save AVP the movie part 3. I know you know how to do that. I think LocalTrouble would be willing to hold a sign if you made one.

He's too busy organizing the "Save the Skull" movement. Under an alias, of course.

whiterabbit

Didn't think the skull was in any danger of going away. In fact it isn't. Hey I think he may have just made that up to hit the bar. or would that be pub?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed