Aliens' Al Matthews Dies Age 75

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 24, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

Author
Aliens' Al Matthews Dies Age 75 (Read 16,323 times)

Olaf.Brunson

Where's Apone? Where's Apone?!

The Sarge is gone, man! He's gone! Let's get the f**k out of here!

gabe

gabe

Thank you for the memories!

jhudson

jhudson

Rest in Peace, Al. And thanks.

judge death

I hope he didnt die from the lip cancer Hudson warned him about.

Joking aside: Damn, this is bad news and makes me very sad due to he was great in aliens and one of my fave icons from the movie and made me interested in the military, and to see him gone and Hudson really sucks. :( No wonder why this day felt strange.

RIP you badass veteran and space marine, and you will be missed.

Xhan

Xhan

The world just got a little smaller.

Denton Smalls

Rest in Piece Sarge. Thanks for your service and thanks for making my childhood a better place.

*Rest in Peace

whiterabbit

Such an all around great man. Condolences to the family and may he rest in peace.

KiramidHead

Apone was always my favorite. I bet he stared death in the face and said "look into my eye!"

Komenja

Komenja

Rest in peace Al, you'll always be my favorite actor of the Aliens crew, and I will never stop quoting your great lines.

Perfect-Organism

A sad loss.  Rest in peace Al Matthews.

Keep it tight people.

Mr. Clemens

(Paraphrasing) "I'm sorry, if you point your weapon at me, even if it's fake, I'm gonna ram it down your throat. I gotta do that. Thanks, America!" :D

Godspeed, Al.

Bolanbona

Bolanbona

Hearing this kind of news reminds me that i am getting old, i hate seeing my heroes go away. It always changes the way i see characters on screen. Rest in peace Al.

Huggs

Huggs

His service to his nation was greatly appreciated. May The Lord bless and comfort his family during this time of loss.

Hellseeker

Hellseeker

R.I.P.

LtJesseRipley

RIP

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed