User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Predator Behind-the-scenes Thread  (Read 45461 times)

Xan21
Oct 06, 2018, 08:35:27 PM
Reply #120 on: Oct 06, 2018, 08:35:27 PM
Q
Aren't they kinda genderfluid already? They have pussy faces, wear jockstraps, got long hair, massive arms and pecks, fishnet outfit, collect trinkets... and spinal columns and kill like Rambo.

Voodoo Magic
Oct 06, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
Reply #121 on: Oct 06, 2018, 10:50:28 PM
Q
Exactly. Plus Upgrading, evolving, climate change and the rest.....leave politicsand agenda's  out of it!!!!!!!!!
Next thing we'll have genderfluid Predators......

I know climate change is currently a hot button issue that spawns endless debate, but taking the real world out of it for a minute, in "Predator 2" they were already suggesting global warming was occurring due to unfettered pollution, so it's really not a newly added element to the fictional Predator timeline.  I just see the continual heating of the climate as consistent world building.

Samhain13
Oct 07, 2018, 12:56:59 AM
Reply #122 on: Oct 07, 2018, 12:56:59 AM
Q
In Forever Midnight they were hermafrodits and switched between genders, it ended up quite comical. That was a bad novel.

Nathsp
Oct 09, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
Reply #124 on: Oct 09, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
Q
Exactly. Plus Upgrading, evolving, climate change and the rest.....leave politicsand agenda's  out of it!!!!!!!!!

I know climate change is currently a hot button issue that spawns endless debate, but taking the real world out of it for a minute, in "Predator 2" they were already suggesting global warming was occurring due to unfettered pollution, so it's really not a newly added element to the fictional Predator timeline.  I just see the continual heating of the climate as consistent world building.

Climate change and global warning can probably end lnto another ice ace, yes, it looks strange, but it is real, so no, its not a world building, even that its stupid.
So a being that can travel via portals throw space and can find any planet decides to wait until polution extincs us... And they added also human dna to themself to breath oxigen, so they have to change all his respiratory system, blood system, celular metabolism..  This movie doesnt have any sense

Voodoo Magic
Oct 09, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Reply #125 on: Oct 09, 2018, 01:50:30 PM
Q

Climate change and global warning can probably end lnto another ice ace, yes, it looks strange, but it is real, so no, its not a world building, even that its stupid.

I guess we agree to disagree again! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Daniil
Oct 15, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Reply #132 on: Oct 15, 2018, 05:15:05 PM
Q
I cannot take it seriously in any possible way, rather as final joke in the film. These dreadloks ;D But just as concept art it looks really cool.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed