The Predator Home Releases

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 12, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Author
The Predator Home Releases (Read 68,922 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, some guest who was being rude.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

No Emissary scenes.  :-\  Well that's unfortunate.  I was really hoping Kyle had some insider knowledge.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2018, 12:19:19 PM
Nah, some guest who was being rude.

Fair dos

Shaeffer11

Shaeffer11

Day 1 purchase

Huggs

Huggs

Just in time for Christmas.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 11, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Well now I know what to give you for Christmas. And I might just send you two! 

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 07, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
No Emissary scenes.  :-\  Well that's unfortunate.  I was really hoping Kyle had some insider knowledge.
could be in the bloopers. Even if not I'm sure eventually they be posted or somthing. Especially now with everything being digital and stuff. Maybe adi will have some behind the scene videos.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 11, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Nov 11, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Well now I know what to give you for Christmas. And I might just send you two!

Oh don't you dare. I'd rather get used underwear worn by a Scary Mall Santa :D

Kailem

Kailem

Looks like the date's been pushed back to January 28th on Amazon. So much for getting this for Christmas then.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just checked .com and it's still down as the 18th of December. January was the UK release date.

Kailem

Kailem

Boo, I though that was the UK release too! Oh well, I guess it's not that much of a wait.

Stitch

Stitch

I've done a bit of research and it seems that if anyone is after it in 3D (like I am) you're going to have to look for a Scandinavian import. According to blu-ray.com, it's only out in 3D in Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Yay  :-\

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Stitch on Nov 25, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
I've done a bit of research and it seems that if anyone is after it in 3D (like I am) you're going to have to look for a Scandinavian import. According to blu-ray.com, it's only out in 3D in Finland, Denmark, Sweden and Norway. Yay  :-\

*Raises hand* I am a proud owner of a 3D television (and thought the 3D conversion of "Predator" was great by the way).

Do you know if the Finland, Denmark, Sweden or Norway release will be Region Free?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 25, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

*Raises hand* I am a proud owner of a 3D television (and thought the 3D conversion of "Predator" was great by the way).

Do you know if the Finland, Denmark, Sweden or Norway release will be Region Free?

Won't know for sure until it's released. I'm UK so Region B is fine for me. With Fox releases, it's hit or miss as to whether they bother to region code them or not.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Stitch on Nov 27, 2018, 12:17:44 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 25, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

Won't know for sure until it's released. I'm UK so Region B is fine for me. With Fox releases, it's hit or miss as to whether they bother to region code them or not.

I believe 3D is still very popular in China so we're also likely to get a Region Free released from there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed