Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Author
Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way (Read 59,970 times)

The Old One

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 09, 2019, 08:54:14 PM
Looking more and more interesting...

I wonder how it will be distributed? I see it will be shown at the Sundance film festival this month, but will it get a wide cinematic release?
Will it be included with the Alien 4k release or sold separately on DVD/BD or digital?

Possibly sold separately digitally.
But I can't imagine it being sold separately physically,
probably it will be sold alongside the Alien 4K Blu-Ray.

Elmazalman

I don't do digital downloads so I'm praying this will be part of the new 4K Blu-ray release.

Corporal Hicks

I'd rather get a physical copy but I hope it sees some sort of worldwide release. Really looking forward to seeing this one!

Necronomicon II

Ja

Before Starbeast, there was Planet of the Vampires and It! The Terror from Beyond Space ;)

SiL

And Voyage of the Space Beagle.

Perfect-Organism

Cool.  I could own this.

I wish that Giger documentary that came out recently was available for purchase as well with English sub-titles..

locusta

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jan 10, 2019, 12:00:46 PM
Cool.  I could own this.

I wish that Giger documentary that came out recently was available for purchase as well with English sub-titles..

Do You mean the documentary "Dark Star"? Should that not be with Engl subs? Or is there any other docu? Thanks.

RidgeTop

Gonna see if I can't make it to one of the showings. Sundance is my neck of the woods, been a few times before.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Elmazalman on Jan 09, 2019, 10:29:23 PM
I don't do digital downloads so I'm praying this will be part of the new 4K Blu-ray release.

One day, the prevailing thought is you'll have no choice but to download (unfortunately).

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 10, 2019, 05:06:33 PM
Gonna see if I can't make it to one of the showings. Sundance is my neck of the woods, been a few times before.

Looking forward to AVP Galaxy's review later this month then!  ;D

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 10, 2019, 05:29:04 PM
One day, the prevailing thought is you'll have no choice but to download (unfortunately).

I don't think this is an official Fox docu like the CdL ones though. Unless of course they made a deal with Indie Sales to include it with the 4K release.

Elmazalman

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 10, 2019, 05:29:04 PM

Depressing thought. Until that day, it'll be physical media only.

reecebomb

Looking forward to this, making of features so far have been quite comprehensive, i hope we get some new material and perhaps a commentary on the prequels too, on how they differ from the original vision.

Richman678

I cant think of what else they found that wasn't in the special features already included in the Anthology collection.

RidgeTop

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 10, 2019, 05:36:17 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 10, 2019, 05:06:33 PM

Looking forward to AVP Galaxy's review later this month then!  ;D

You know it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed