DC's Swamp Thing TV series

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Sep 10, 2018, 01:30:46 AM

Author
DC's Swamp Thing TV series (Read 9,775 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote"We're a big fan of Alan Moore's take on it so picking a particular story and using that as the foundation to kick it off," Wan said. "If we're lucky, we can have many other stories to tell."

https://twitter.com/BDisgusting/status/1075160634185134081

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

But will Swampy's magic sex tubers make an appearance? :laugh:

ace3g

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

This debuts May 31st.

Just started reading the Alan Moore comics for the first time, couple issues in so far.

Russ840

Russ840

It's great content. What do you think so far ?

Nightmare Asylum

It was a little odd seeing the Justice League show up given the tone of the comic so far, but otherwise I'm really enjoying it!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 01, 2019, 12:14:42 PM
It was a little odd seeing the Justice League show up given the tone of the comic so far, but otherwise I'm really enjoying it!

That sort of hilarious tone mixing is all over the early Vertigo stuff.

Russ840

Russ840

It was not Vertigo at that point. Swamp Thing was still firmly apart of the DC universe at that point and if you look back at the original issues you can see that it was DC as the logo is right there.

The later trade releases were branded as Vertigo though.

Pretty sure that Vertigo was not a thing until Nancy Collins run on the character.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Nightmare Asylum

YouTube upload of the footage:

https://youtu.be/V8TKZu5PbdA

I am going to be SO bummed if this shift in episode count leads to the season feeling rushed/incomplete. I've been so looking forward to this series, and the Swamp Thing makeup and the whole atmosphere of this teaser is excellent.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Swamp Thing getting the Constantine treatment would be awful.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

F**k yeah! this looks pretty good and I was so looking forward to this  8) but I feel a little sad because it's going to be a limited series  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed