The Predator - CHINA release

Started by Tetsujin, Sep 09, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

Author
The Predator - CHINA release (Read 19,482 times)

newagescamartist

That poster is better than the movie. Damn.

The Old One

The Old One

All of them do.

PredAlien BG386

I think they look great :)

Mrs.Majesty

Mrs.Majesty

What are beautiful, rich colored, fresh, bright posters. They are very cool. This should be a wallpaper on my phone.
It is a pity that the film is not as cool as these posters.

The Old One

The Old One

Not good.

Huggs

Huggs

They should've just released it on bluray this month and been done with it. It might do decently in home sales, for awhile. But for cryin' out loud, put this poor thing out of its own misery already.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: The Old One on Nov 03, 2018, 07:01:20 PM
Not good.

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 03, 2018, 07:30:02 PM
They should've just released it on bluray this month and been done with it. It might do decently in home sales, for awhile. But for cryin' out loud, put this poor thing out of its own misery already.

Yeah, not good! Put it out of its misery!  20 Million in its opening 3 days in China, for an 88 Million budgeted film. It will probably finish at 30-40. What were they thinking?   ::)

Yea, we get it's not a great film, not a huge success, but let's not go overboard here with our commentary.  ;)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 04, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Yeah, not good! Put it out of its misery!  20 Million in its opening 3 days in China, for an 88 Million budgeted film. It will probably finish at 30-40. What were they thinking?   ::)

Yea, we get it's not a great film, not a huge success, but let's not go overboard here with our commentary.  ;)

I'm waiting for Kevin Costner to pop up and say it was a Coup d'état.

Corporal Hicks

Looks like it's finished up with 30 mil in China.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

China's run was nothing more than triage. I didn't think The Predator was a bad movie but it ended up being as pointless as 'Independence Day: Resurgence'.  I think when everything's wrapped up, this movie might have actually did somewhat serious damage to the future big screen hopes of the Franchise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed