Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS*

Started by germanator2, Sep 07, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Author
Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS* (Read 16,208 times)

yautjapet

Regarding previous comments about how it's a poor choice on Fugitive's part to rush Upgrade, break his wristblades, etc... my first impression of that scene right off the bat was that Fugitive is probably aware he doesn't stand much of a chance against Upgrade, and is putting up a last stand and refusing to go down without a fight. It's more symbolic than a genuine attempt to take Upgrade down.

Subs360

Thanks hicks. Just a few more questions, im sure by now they have been confirmed but just checking.

1) only fugitive and assasin predators in the movie correct ?

2) How far into the film does fugitive last ? Worrying he is gonna get killed like 20 mins in 🙈

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

I want to see Predator 5 with Dutch, Harrigan, Royce and Quinn captured and put to the ultimate survival on the Predator home world. We haven't seen any of these characters since there first outing and this is a great opportunity to bring them all back and make a really badass movie.

Lionhart

Is it me? Or does the fugitive look retarded when rushing the upgrade? Doesn't look anything like the p1 or p2 when it comes to body movement. I could be wrong.

Samhain13

Quote from: Lionhart on Sep 09, 2018, 04:10:34 PM
Is it me? Or does the fugitive look retarded when rushing the upgrade?

Not just you.

Insulin

Predator violence has got to stop. If he talked things out instead of firing that big gun.
Let us hope the next predator film will focus on environmental issues, strong female rights, white privilege and global warming.

Shimmering Canopy

he would have hit, but upgrade dodged the shot. It was u who missed it :0)

Fleming

Can someone who has seen it or knows please tell me what Yvonne Strahovski's role is like exactly and what happens to her, lives/dies so on.

Beans81

Upgrade looks so odd when he dodges that shot...reminds of the Kaminoans from Star Wars attack of the clones

Ultramorph

For people who have seen the movie, how many times
Spoiler
do the Preds have subtitles or talk?
[close]

goose_3387

Quote from: Ultramorph on Sep 13, 2018, 01:46:39 PM
For people who have seen the movie, how many times
Spoiler
do the Preds have subtitles or talk?
[close]

Spoiler
From what I can remember...

During the fight.

Upgrade uses the translator to speak to the humans.

Upgrade says something on his ship after he's located Fugitives crashed ship.
[close]

I think...

Ultramorph

Spoiler
Upgrade talking to the humans
[close]
sounds kind of awesome. Looking forward to seeing this tomorrow.

goose_3387

Quote from: Ultramorph on Sep 13, 2018, 02:02:24 PM
Spoiler
Upgrade talking to the humans
[close]
sounds kind of awesome. Looking forward to seeing this tomorrow.

Yeah, it was a cool scene.
Spoiler
It's not face to face. He's on the ship and they are outside.
[close]
So many great little things throughout the movie. Need to watch it again.

Kailem

From what I recall.....

Spoiler
....four times. Once on Upgrade's ship before he lands (I think he's saying he's located Fugitive, but I can't remember exactly because it's pretty brief), once in this scene talking to Fugitive that you see here, once as the same scene ends when he's presumably communicating with his allies telling them "traitor eliminated" and that he's still searching for "the cargo", to which they respond "human leads, if any?" and he looks at the Loonies escaping and says "several", then once more after he's entered Fugitive's ship and uses the humans' translator to speak to everyone outside (we hear the speech in English, but see Predator text being translated on a monitor as he's talking).
[close]

brokentusk420

brokentusk420

Quote from: DarthWall275 on Sep 09, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
It's a shame that Fugitive is the only normal Predator in the movie.
The best Predator design since the first, and it's completely wasted, now all it will be remembered for is getting it's head ripped off.

What?! I know this is subjective,  but you need to get yours eyes checked. The best designs still come from the first two movies. This iron man crap predator is not anderson AVP bad but it is second to worst design. 

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on Sep 09, 2018, 03:09:42 PM
I want to see Predator 5 with Dutch, Harrigan, Royce and Quinn captured and put to the ultimate survival on the Predator home world. We haven't seen any of these characters since there first outing and this is a great opportunity to bring them all back and make a really badass movie.

Not just no, but he'll no! You wanna talk about more bad ideas, this one is up there with the movie now in theaters.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed