The Predator Early Reactions Thread

Started by SyntaX, Sep 04, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

Author
The Predator Early Reactions Thread (Read 82,937 times)

azamultic

Quote from: Firestorm on Sep 10, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
Man my exictement for seeing this movie has been replaced with just wanting Wed to come so i can be put out my misery of wondering weather its good or bad.

Never seen such a split opinion over a movie, people are praising it and slating it simultaneously i just can't get my head around it.

It's still getting better review then the "Predator 2" at that time)

Whiskeybrewer

Should be seeing this in the next few days

Firestorm

Very true, and I really do enjoy Predator 2, just need to wait and make up my own mind I guess .

Quote from: azamultic on Sep 10, 2018, 11:20:40 AM
Man my exictement for seeing this movie has been replaced with just wanting Wed to come so i can be put out my misery of wondering weather its good or bad.

Never seen such a split opinion over a movie, people are praising it and slating it simultaneously i just can't get my head around it.

azamultic

Quote from: Firestorm on Sep 10, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
Very true, and I really do enjoy Predator 2, just need to wait and make up my own mind I guess .

Quote from: azamultic on Sep 10, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Agree! Predator 2 is my favorite, but it got demolished once it's premiered. I can even say that Predator 2 already killed franchise, because it took 20 years for another installment in the franchise (not counting AvP)

BigDaddyJohn

I have an important question for Hicks...

Could you please sum up roughly what's missing from the trailers/tv spots in the final movie ? I guess it's mainly the apc/army scenes, the "come and get us" scene also.

It's mostly for us to not be disappointed in waiting for a scene that won't be in the movie  ;)

Corporal Hicks

That I can recall without going and re-watching all the trailers - Traeger's little "acquisitions" speech.

georgeromero

I would be grateful if someone could answer this. The dog scene, the one where it jumps, is it still in the movie?
I may be in the vast minority but I really dig those dog designs and I don't care how "unscientific" they look it's just a movie.

Corporal Hicks

Dog's are all still there.

Corporal Hicks

He's the BBC Radio 1 films critic.

Xan21

Xan21

Just make the directors cut Shane....

Tetsujin

QuoteBut you feel the editor's scissors everywhere and often scenes don't connect

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

:'(

Corporal Hicks

It's like I've been saying.

Quote from: Xan21 on Sep 10, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
Just make the directors cut Shane....

I really hope we do get a Director's Cut or Assembly Edit or something like that.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 10, 2018, 03:08:48 PM
Dog's are all still there.

How did you feel about the dogs in the end? We're they a welcome addition to the plot, or were they as hokey/ridiculous as they appeared in the months leading up to showings?

Tetsujin

"editor's scissors everywhere" - this is what I most criticize!  :(

I'm afraid to be very disappointed. Sorry, but i'm gonna miss this film

Thank you Fox!  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed