Wolf cleaning through the hive?

Started by Docta Jekyll, Sep 23, 2007, 04:16:01 AM

Author
Wolf cleaning through the hive? (Read 4,840 times)

Docta Jekyll

In the RB trailer, and the Pop trailer, we see shots that tell us about a certain scene, where Wolf is in the Alien hive in the hospital, and two aliens are crawling on the wall towards him, and he throws two shuriken at them, slicing large portions of their heads off.

So do you any of you think that we will see Wolf enter the hive, fully armed, and attempt to clear through the whole hive?

I personally have always wanted to see a predator or two enter a hive fully decked out with weaponry, and have chaos ensue, so seeing it, even to a lesser extent, in this film would rule.

thoughts?

The Chibi Kiriyama

I would rather see a Predator get captured and be forced into getting out than waltzing in. The hives are rather cramped and isolated to begin with, and if he started a fight in there he'd need more than what we've seen to survive a full-on wave of Aliens.

Snowfox

Snowfox

I'm one of those people who hated what Aliens tried to do to the xenomorph, turning it from the top killer in the universe into bugs that blow up maybe a little too easily... so no, I probably wouldn't want to see that.

I'm betting it will happen though.

Noir-Gojira

Well common sense dictates if you're going to exterminate a species, you have to clean out their hive.  Don't agree with one Pred going it alone though.  Not unless the bugs are really few in number.

The Chibi Kiriyama

He could drop an explosive device in there and make off, but that would just be lame. I'd much rather see a sequel where the scope can be widened to something like 5 Predators and a swarm so we can see a true cinematic showdown.

Noir-Gojira

QuoteHe could drop an explosive device in there and make off, but that would just be lame.

And unreliable to boot.

Major Alan Schaefer

I have a feeling we might havt the Ripley scene with a Predator, which will be awesome but the Hive won't be swarmed with Aliens probaly all our fighting thew miltary

nukem11

nukem11

I thought that was a cool scene. Maybe he knows how to handle himself in there because there were captured face huggers so they were trained in how to deal with situations when in the hive and stuff. Plus he's got mean weapons this time round again.

Gates

Gates

If they don't give a clear cut reason as to why most of the hive aliens are out of the hive, and they show wolf prancing throughout the hive, killing copious amounts of aliens...I will throw up...

Crom

Crom

The whole idea of Predator's just tossing off their wrist nuke's is really dumb.  Even though I really hated the Pred in P2's detonation on the side of the building, (anyone who is a Predator fan and gives this scene a pass is really forgiving too much) and the teamup, the fact that Scar just tossed off his wrist nuke was garbage. 

SiL

SiL

What detonation on the side of the building?

Far as I remember there was a decided lack of detonation on the side of any building. Unless you mean the drug gang room at the beginning ...

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Gates on Sep 23, 2007, 09:05:24 AM
If they don't give a clear cut reason as to why most of the hive aliens are out of the hive, and they show wolf prancing throughout the hive, killing copious amounts of aliens...I will throw up...
the Aliens are kinda busy, Spreadiing, Fighting the army and getting more hosts so i think sure they'll have guards but most will be out

The_Kuff

The_Kuff

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Sep 23, 2007, 04:24:06 AM
Well common sense dictates if you're going to exterminate a species, you have to clean out their hive.  Don't agree with one Pred going it alone though.  Not unless the bugs are really few in number.

Why would the Predators want to exterminate a species? They breed aliens for sport, according to the literature. Te game depicts them finding Aliens and hunting them.

So why would they want to finish them off for good?

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

They want to exterminate the alien population on earth, in gunnison, not eliminate them completely from existence

Dusk

Dusk

*Edit*

Never mind.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed