Prometheus Ampule room diorama

Started by yarko, Aug 06, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

Author
Prometheus Ampule room diorama (Read 1,298 times)

yarko

yarko

The Engineer helmet and the terrain are handmade sculpts, the ampule and base were modeled with Blender 3d and printed.

The Old One

The Old One

Gorgeous work.

Still Collating...

Looks fantastic!

AhabPredator

Would the ampules be in scale with neca figures? And if so, can you print them? Would you be willing to sell a couple if so?

Darwinsgirl

Amazing.  8) Not only are they so well done. Your presentation is fantastic. The lighting is perfect.

5 Stars  * * * * *  !

The Old One

The Old One

Five Stars indeed, the texture on the helmet is magnificent.

yarko

yarko

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Sep 27, 2018, 02:52:04 AM
Would the ampules be in scale with neca figures? And if so, can you print them? Would you be willing to sell a couple if so?

Hi! Sorry for the late respone, I've been out of the country for a month!

These ampules are more in scale with a hot toys, 1/6 scale figure. However, I can print them at any scale I want, so yes, that would be possible.

AhabPredator

Quote from: yarko on Oct 17, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Sep 27, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

Hi! Sorry for the late respone, I've been out of the country for a month!

These ampules are more in scale with a hot toys, 1/6 scale figure. However, I can print them at any scale I want, so yes, that would be possible.

Oh, man! That would be awesome. I haven't had much luck with Ebay or anywhere else finding these in scale with Neca figures.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed