The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 119,864 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 14, 2018, 04:50:56 AM
I hope I don't get screwed on the embargo tho.

Did you ever decide between that new lexus or that old el dorado that needs engine work? When the time comes, let us know which one you went with, in the "last thing you bought" thread.  ;)

(Sarcasm Hicks)

I just finished watching breach, and couldn't help it.

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

The Predator Official Fan App - Assassin Decode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=zZFoj1XtsTw

Firestorm

Firestorm

Quote from: Tetsujin on Aug 14, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Interesting thing seeing the Upgrades vision mode in the better quality version, you can see the Fugutives heart beating and also his mandibles through the bio-mask.

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: SyntaX on Aug 14, 2018, 06:41:05 AM
Quote from: Danversity on Aug 14, 2018, 04:50:56 AM
Quote from: MudButt on Aug 14, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
Quote from: Danversity on Aug 14, 2018, 03:57:57 AM
I actually may watch it this month in press screening. Just waiting for the e-mail.

Lucky bastard!

;)

I hope I don't get screwed on the embargo tho. Sometimes they embargo us even when the embargo for american sites has already lifted - happened with Tomb Raider. If this doesn't happen again, I'll bring the goods as soon as possible.

:o
You get an actual e-mail with the NDA? Mine arrived yesterday through regular mail lol ... send it back yesterday with my signature and all...

No no, not the NDA. On e-mail I just get the invitation to the screening, then I have to send them my data and stuff. The NDA I only get to sign on the day of the screening, when we're about to enter.

SyntaX

SyntaX

Quote from: Danversity on Aug 14, 2018, 10:04:27 PM
No no, not the NDA. On e-mail I just get the invitation to the screening, then I have to send them my data and stuff. The NDA I only get to sign on the day of the screening, when we're about to enter.

LOL! I thought they e-mailed you the NDA haha ...  ;D

Just got my approval for september 1st. Can't wait!

Danversity

Danversity

Quote from: SyntaX on Aug 15, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Cheers! Shouldn't be long before I get mine.

Tetsujin

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SyntaX on Aug 15, 2018, 06:32:14 AM

Lucky buggers. I'm still waiting for something.

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 14, 2018, 09:50:55 PM
Quote from: Tetsujin on Aug 14, 2018, 09:35:30 PM

Interesting thing seeing the Upgrades vision mode in the better quality version, you can see the Fugutives heart beating and also his mandibles through the bio-mask.

Nice catch! That's some nice detail. I really hope they continue to keep restrained and not show much more of the Assassin/Upgrade,

SyntaX

SyntaX

Don't worry Hicks ... from what I gathered, you'll receive one very soon ...  8)

Tetsujin

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

So it seems the assassin is part of the sequence that seem to take place in a sort of quarry... Where the harpoon weapon seem to be used in the previous spot too, so it could totally belong to him.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 17, 2018, 05:13:34 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 17, 2018, 04:34:25 PM
So it seems the assassin is part of the sequence that seem to take place in a sort of quarry... Where the harpoon weapon seem to be used in the previous spot too, so it could totally belong to him.

That's not a quarry.
That's Stargazer base I think...that area where the black SUVs go through (in the beginning of the second trailer IIRC).

But why would the assassin attack stargazer ? Damn those reshoots are confusing !

Xerxész

Xerxész

Mr. Assassin, superclose.:)
Quite good face, I think. I like him.
Isn't this TV spot available in higher/better quality?

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 17, 2018, 05:18:39 PM
But why would the assassin attack stargazer ? Damn those reshoots are confusing !

Good question...I asked it earlier, too.
That's part of the reshoot/rewrite...maybe new elements, new purposes of the main heroes/antagonists.

Master

Master

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 17, 2018, 05:30:03 PM
Mr. Assassin, superclose.:)
Quite good face, I think. I like him.
Isn't this TV spot available in higher/better quality?

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 17, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

Good question...I asked it earlier, too.
That's part of the reshoot/rewrite...maybe new elements, new purposes of the main heroes/antagonists.

Beware. Upgrade is entering the marketing.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Thankfully seems they gave up on the 'human eyes' thing

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed