The Predator TV Spots Thread

Started by Wobblyboddle77, Aug 03, 2018, 10:49:07 PM

Author
The Predator TV Spots Thread (Read 118,249 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 25, 2018, 05:32:13 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 25, 2018, 03:03:18 PM
And the first dog in the fog shot had some kind of animal in his mouth, probably to feed himself.

Yeah, his first prey. :D
To proove his master he is a good hunter hound. :)

Yeah for some reason i don't picture the assassin packing canned dog food for his four legged friends  :laugh:

StangwMagik

StangwMagik

This is objectively the best bit of video marketing they've done for this movie.

I'm still not paying money to watch it in the theaters but still, this is pretty impressive by this movie's standards.

Jesscobb

Jesscobb

This looks ridiculous! 

anduu

anduu

Why did they feel the need to make the dogs look like little four-legged predators?I know our dogs look eerily like tiny four-legged humans but come on.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: anduu on Aug 25, 2018, 07:43:48 PM
Why did they feel the need to make the dogs look like little four-legged predators?I know our dogs look eerily like tiny four-legged humans but come on.

Spoiler
With tail wags and head scratches? Misplaced comic relief, I imagine.
[close]

Despite that, it still doesn't look as bizarre as I thought it would. Then again, the thing is almost completely shrouded in the darkness of that scene. Don't know yet what it will look like in full daylight. Looking much better than anticipated though.

andreaNZ

andreaNZ

what i noticed about this trailer, the guy doing the voiceover, sounds the way the guy that did the voiceover for the original Predator trailer...

germanator2

germanator2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTsDRaSXV-4&t=19s

Two new TV spots in addition to the Predator hound one in case anyone hasn't seen it yet. Haven't found separate videos of them, so its just the Predator hound Spot, then the two new ones and then the other Spots we've seen. Some good stuff. Definitely recognize a few lines from the script.

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: germanator2 on Aug 26, 2018, 01:43:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTsDRaSXV-4&t=19s

Two new TV spots in addition to the Predator hound one in case anyone hasn't seen it yet. Haven't found separate videos of them, so its just the Predator hound Spot, then the two new ones and then the other Spots we've seen. Some good stuff. Definitely recognize a few lines from the script.

Spoiler
Spoiler

BFG

[close]
[close]

yautjapet

yautjapet

Judging from some of those lines, I guess they did keep in the whole
Spoiler
"predators moving in on Earth due to global warming" aspect... I'm starting to forget what leaks I've read and I couldn't remember if it ended up cut or not. I wasn't a fan of that plot point, that's for sure.
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: yautjapet on Aug 26, 2018, 03:00:38 AM
Judging from some of those lines, I guess they did keep in the whole
Spoiler
"predators moving in on Earth due to global warming" aspect... I'm starting to forget what leaks I've read and I couldn't remember if it ended up cut or not. I wasn't a fan of that plot point, that's for sure.
[close]

I really hope they left the politics out of this film. It's enough already.

WolfPre

WolfPre

The trailers and TV spots all are very decent, and by trusting those, fox should stop revealing more about the movie. >:( There sud be some surprise elements left over even for the hard code fans who reads every news on predator. I would have thrilled to watch the dogs and space ship in big screen. 

SiL

SiL

Spoiler
How is global warming politics?
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The dog look definitelly okay to me, it's not like it has clearly a predator face anyways.

Master

Master

Predators hunds were better.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Always a weird thing people do... Being sure of something before seeing it the way it is intended to be in the final movie...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed