Brian B. Prince Passed Out On Set of The Predator!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 20, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

Author
Brian B. Prince Passed Out On Set of The Predator! (Read 4,604 times)

Corporal Hicks

One of the many stories involving Jean-Claude Van Damme’s departure from the original Predator was that he was fired for passing out in costume one too many times. In a new interview with Yahoo Movies, Keegan Michael and Thomas Jane revealed that The Predator’s Brian B. Prince also ended up passing out on set of The Predator – though it sounds like he didn’t get the boot for it!

"[He's] a 6-foot-10 guy who does parkour," Key marvels. "And does it well. It's not like, 'Oh good for him, he jumped over that slide.' He's a real parkour guy. And it was demanding. [He and the other predator actors] are in a latex suit and it's 115 degrees in there."

The cast then went on to say that there were times that Boyd Holbrook would run over to the performers inside the Predator suit after a scene and try to keep them cool with fans. You can check out the full interview over at Yahoo Movies. There’s some fun annecodates from their time on the film including Trevenate’s pizza love!

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on The Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

azamultic

Hicks where did you find the photo from the set, where Captured stands next to Shane Black? I can't find it.

Corporal Hicks

It's from the Empire magazine.

azamultic

Oh, good to know, thank you  ;)

Dusk

Would a fan even do anything, for a person encased in a rubber suit?

whiterabbit

If you can't take the heat, take a break man. I mean shit a rubber suit under those hot as balls studio lighting/outdoor humidity can be hell. Although at 6'10" that's like a tree falling over. Great job to who ever caught the man on the way down. :)

yautjapet

I'm imagining the poor man going down like Crucified in Predators, just hitting the ground like a sack of bricks...!

bobcunk

Did they used to get people over 7 foot to play them before? They seem to short.

PredBabe

Quote from: Dusk on Jul 20, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 20, 2018, 03:26:57 AM
Quote from: The Old One on Jul 20, 2018, 03:20:08 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 20, 2018, 02:45:43 AM

Though an oiled up man doesn't sound bad... ahem

We all know whom you really refer to.

https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0316/26/1398214568974.gif

Stooooop

All the KY Jelly!

I wouldn't be opposed with being one of those who gets to keep them moist between takes  :laugh:

azamultic

Bobcunk Kevin Peter Hall played Predators from Predator 1987, and Predator 2 1990 he was    7 ft 2 in (218 cm).

Ian Whyte played predator in AVP, AVPR he is 7' 1" (2.16 m)

Brian Steele played berserk in predators 2010 he is 6' 7" (2.01 m)

Derek Mears played classic in predators 2010 he is 6 ft 5.5 in (1.97 m)

Brian A Prince is playing captured predator in The Predator 2018 and he is 6' 9½" (2.07 m)

Also it was a lot of other stuntmen who helped bring predator to screen in all those movies, but I just typed the main guys who played predators
;)

Huggs

Quote from: Dusk on Jul 20, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

Depends on how obsessed the fan is, I guess.  ;)

andrea

andrea

kevin was 7ft2 i believe...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed