Pop Funko Predator Dog!

Started by Tetsujin, Jul 05, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Author
Pop Funko Predator Dog! (Read 30,130 times)

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: The Old One on Aug 04, 2018, 10:54:08 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 04, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
So I bought the masked fugitive Predator vinyl and on the back of the box it still shows the exact pred dog that Shane posted... without the dreads.

That would be Ollie?

Yes that one, would they really use both designs I wonder?

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 04, 2018, 11:18:13 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Aug 04, 2018, 10:54:08 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 04, 2018, 10:42:59 PM
So I bought the masked fugitive Predator vinyl and on the back of the box it still shows the exact pred dog that Shane posted... without the dreads.

That would be Ollie?

Yes that one, would they really use both designs I wonder?

Hm, that seems strange. If the Ollie design is still showing up on marketing material, maybe they are planning on using both in the movie.... odd move though  :-\

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

There's still hope apparently  :laugh:

PredBabe

PredBabe

Hmm it does have the Limited "Chase" sticker on both the green pred hound and the maskless Captured Predator box (dammit they're gonna make me work for those). Maybe the red and green hounds are just collectibles.

The box for Captured (with a mask) only features 3 figures for the series, one of those already being Captured (with a mask), then Upgrade, and Ollie.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Who knew little vinyl dolls could cause such a stir.  :laugh:

PredBabe

PredBabe

Lol 😆

I've kind of grown to like the dreaded pups... at least for the collectible figures sake.

Ugh if I never received one single Alien Pop toy as a gift a couple years ago, I would be able to resist the urge of buying these stupid vinyls. But now I gotta "catch em all".
At least I've managed to steer clear of collecting the NECA figures, I'd be broke and constantly searching for those on top of my clothing and shoe expenses.   :P :D

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: PredBabe on Aug 05, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
Hmm it does have the Limited "Chase" sticker on both the green pred hound and the maskless Captured Predator box (dammit they're gonna make me work for those). Maybe the red and green hounds are just collectibles.

The box for Captured (with a mask) only features 3 figures for the series, one of those already being Captured (with a mask), then Upgrade, and Ollie.

Maybe it's all an elaborate ruse to secure us in the theatre seats, and then surprise us with the final Predog version.  Interesting that they'd make the maskless version of Captured as Limited.  You'd think that'd be just a standard available figure.

I don't know how you collectors show the restraint that you do  :D I don't collect, but if I did my home would probably be littered with toys, prints, and paraphernalia. 

Tetsujin

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The colours don't really fuss me - it's just those damn dreadlocks.  :'( That said, I still really wanna see a non Funkoed version to see what they actually look like.

Master

Master

Dreadlocks on predator dog is all times awful idea that was rightfully dropped in Ps. Why? Why !

Never say no to Panda!

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Fugitive in black is supposed to be camouflaged i guess

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

There's a scene where the kid goes around wearing the biomask?

Aaaaand I am done.  :'(

Master

Master

There's   a scene where he flies spaceship

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed