Pop Funko Predator Dog!

Started by Tetsujin, Jul 05, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Author
Pop Funko Predator Dog! (Read 29,776 times)

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on Jul 13, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
Hate it , it just looks like a deformed Staffordshire bull terrier , not an alien creature a million lightyears Away. I also see the upgrade is being called super predator again...? Could this be related to mr blacks tribe ?
Seems like it.
And I really don't mind. I don't need big budget films with this creature, I need creative tales adhering to the same concept of a creature hunting unknowing prey in the form of armed men.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You can't completely go by what Pops look like. They always look deformed and weird.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 13, 2018, 08:08:00 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 13, 2018, 08:01:59 AM
No mandibles! I'm pretty damn happy about that!
This. I am all for new creatures, but mandibles and dreads on a dog probably won't work.

Also, those mandibles are good for holding food, signaling and communication. Not for biting.

So pleased they made this change. Was never sold on the mandibles/dreds combo - just didn't sit right, especially for what they wanted to do with them in the movie.

Also seems like they're officially tying the Upgrade to the Super Predators, judging by that label?  ???

The Old One

The Old One

Don't worry about it, FunkoPops called Walter David too.

Actual Hybrid

Actual Hybrid

The Dog is Asinine in so many ways.  Though who am I to tell Shane he can't have his own Chewbacca

D88M

D88M

Oh God not the dogs again

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Chad is like "I like to be naked when I hunt."

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Super Predator and Predator Dog?

Whoever is in charge of this franchise has a hard-on for these concepts, eh?

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 14, 2018, 01:29:28 AM
Chad is like "I like to be naked when I hunt."

I'm not a fan of the whole naked design. It could have still been a 'Super' Predator but have some cool looking armour and weapons. I like the face design from what we've seen but it feels like a missed opportunity to give us an iconic looking lead Predator.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I actually like that he's more stripped down and feral. That is the unique take. Instead of having him in even more armory armor.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 13, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlL8fGune-2/?tagged=thepredator

Aw, captured looks so cute with his little feetsies and hands. Don't you just wanna hug the little fella?

genocyber

genocyber

If Predators have hunting dogs they should look more like this

The Old One

The Old One

The face on that is very similar to the blood hounds.

Master

Master

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 14, 2018, 04:47:25 AM
I actually like that he's more stripped down and feral. That is the unique take. Instead of having him in even more armory armor.

But that's not interesting nor fitting. We have plot about this intergalactic alien head hunter, known for his superior technology, who wants to be even better and more deadly (whole mutation subplot), yet he runs around in his shorts . Not every fitting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed