Pop Funko Predator Dog!

Started by Tetsujin, Jul 05, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Author
Pop Funko Predator Dog! (Read 30,136 times)

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 05, 2018, 09:54:50 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk3Qs3RgjJr/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9ytlmixtz8yz

QuoteA big thanks to @originalfunko for this Predator Mock up of Ollie! It's so good Ollie thinks he's been replaced.... #thepredator

It seems Shane leak pred dog (Funko Pop)  :o  ;D

Yes it's true!  :o

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlJVO2xgrPw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=79u1tpf7iw11

:D

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 13, 2018, 03:28:39 AM
https://images.vfl.ru/ii/1531452823/ac443981/22461452.jpg

Some kind of...fish head...
I don't know...would like to see it in in-film full shape to judge.

LtJesseRipley

LtJesseRipley

For a second i thought it was Chocolate Cake ... but no.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No mandibles! I'm pretty damn happy about that!

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 13, 2018, 08:01:59 AM
No mandibles! I'm pretty damn happy about that!
This. I am all for new creatures, but mandibles and dreads on a dog probably won't work.

Also, those mandibles are good for holding food, signaling and communication. Not for biting.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm not keen on dreadlocks either but it's unclear if this'll have them. They should have just stuck with the same design from Predators IMHO.

The Old One

The Old One

I hope to high hell they don't have dreds.

I still want to see whatever those spider things were going to be.

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

This designs not bad, a different creature than the Predator Tracker Dogs from Predators, its no where ridiculous as I worried it could have been. It almost reminds me of that Alien Dog Woola from that John Carter movie.  https://i.pinimg.com/736x/dc/50/68/dc506852ccc671ce4dd866434a910abc--comedy-film-the-martian.jpg

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 13, 2018, 08:13:14 AM
Yeah, I'm not keen on dreadlocks either but it's unclear if this'll have them. They should have just stuck with the same design from Predators IMHO.

I'm totally in agreement with you there. Not using the Dog design, from Predators, here is a missed opportunity I think. It would have been a great nod to that movie and tied it nicely and also further established the Dog in the cannon as an addition to Predator Species, instead of a one off, never to be seen again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 13, 2018, 09:12:51 AM
I still want to see whatever those spider things were going to be.

I expect we'll get to see them when everyone starts released their artwork. I hope we do, anyway.

Quote from: Russ840 on Jul 13, 2018, 09:37:04 AM
I'm totally in agreement with you there. Not using the Dog design, from Predators, here is a missed opportunity I think. It would have been a great nod to that movie and tied it nicely and also further established the Dog in the cannon as an addition to Predator Species, instead of a one off, never to be seen again.

There's so many concepts from Predators in this that it just seems a strange choice to me.

TERMINATOR-SSD

TERMINATOR-SSD

HUH, what happened to the Predators P3 Dog designs..... Thats a missed opportunity to not have them in the film. Unless those dogs are just another creature the Preds have tamed.

Xan21

Xan21

Happy they ditched the crappy Predators 2010 dog design... still wondering how this will look on screen though.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The upgrade here is different from what we saw in the trailer though, so who knows if the dogs won't be different either

ELDERCLANLEADER

ELDERCLANLEADER

Hate it , it just looks like a deformed Staffordshire bull terrier , not an alien creature a million lightyears Away. I also see the upgrade is being called super predator again...? Could this be related to mr blacks tribe ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed