Empire The Predator Subscriber Exclusive Cover

Started by Tetsujin, Jul 06, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

Author
Empire The Predator Subscriber Exclusive Cover (Read 54,930 times)

cheachea

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 09, 2018, 11:48:00 PM
"This summer the predator is up against a Ten-Year-Old Boy"

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is what it's come to.

whiterabbit

Man all this talk about this and that, you guys do remember that this forum does have a poll option. Somebody start a new thread with the question do you think The Predator will be awesome or do you think The Predator will suck. Maybe put a middle ground option in there. I don't know and I don't care how it is worded but I'm curious to see how the fans on this site will actually poll up.

I'ma voting for awesome. Got faith in what I've seen so far.

Buttons

Buttons

Damn love the new look!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

People need to remember that the Fugitive isn't Classic too. This isn't Predators trying to replicate the original design. Fugitive is his/her own guy/gal, with his/her own story.

skull-splitter

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 10, 2018, 04:09:38 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 10, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
The Predator may teach us the need to weaponize autism.

I thought "the accountant" did that?
As someone who works with people with autism I more and more sympathize with the father in that film...

Corporal Hicks

Well, that's your last straw Petr. I wont be tolerating those kind of personal insults.

Highland

How could this kill the franchise, both Alien and Predator are invincible after AVPR as far as I'm concerned.

I think this definitely looks like one of the better efforts. Anyway I'm going to slink away now, it's getting a bit spoilery!

The Old One

The Old One

Haha, indeed Highland.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
People need to remember that the Fugitive isn't Classic too. This isn't Predators trying to replicate the original design. Fugitive is his/her own guy/gal, with his/her own story.

He isn't the classic in the sense that he isn't sporting Jungle Hunter armor, sure, but he's visually the "classic" Predator design.

Master

Master

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 10, 2018, 04:35:00 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2018, 10:35:19 AM

He isn't the classic in the sense that he isn't sporting Jungle Hunter armor, sure, but he's visually the "classic" Predator design.

He's not upgrade nor super predator. In that regard he is Classic Predator like JH and CH.

Wysps

Quote from: Highland on Jul 10, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
How could this kill the franchise, both Alien and Predator are invincible after AVPR as far as I'm concerned.

Lol. You have a point there :D

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

Couldn't help but facepalm at Olivia Munn calling it a "microaggression" that somebody wonders why a *biologist* knows how to use a gun.

Aside from being a trite "feminist" buzzword, it's a completely false accusation typical of SJW logic.
Every other character in the movie sans the kid has a military background and training, minus Casey, and it's immediately apparent the only reason they're doing this is they falsely associate "strong female character" with an ability to fight, even when it makes no damned sense given the character's background.

She might realize you *can* have a strong character without any combat skill, were she actually capable of thinking before spouting her poorly understood agenda.

skull-splitter

Cry, your insecurity is showing each time you mention feminism an SJW into play if she kind of brings up a valid point.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: skull-splitter on Jul 10, 2018, 07:52:37 PM
Cry, your insecurity is showing each time you mention feminism an SJW into play if she kind of brings up a valid point.

This.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed