Behind the Scenes Featurettes

Started by Johnny Handsome, Jun 28, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Author
Behind the Scenes Featurettes (Read 13,247 times)

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Cute. ^°^

Huggs

Huggs

Well the actors certainly seem taken with the project. I do hope we get the more serious version of the film they were talking about.

That picture of Sterling is just killing me. Bless his heart, it looks like somebody cracked a fart, and it's taking all of his self discipline not to lose it on camera.  :laugh:

i want to say YEAH

i want to say YEAH

looks f**king great

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 03, 2018, 04:43:39 AM
Well the actors certainly seem taken with the project. I do hope we get the more serious version of the film they were talking about.

That picture of Sterling is just killing me. Bless his heart, it looks like somebody cracked a fart, and it's taking all of his self discipline not to lose it on camera.  :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 02, 2018, 05:23:08 PM
Cute. ^°^

I know, he seriously seems like a sweet kid! Really enjoyed the movie Wonder, it was a nice family flick.

But yeah it seems like everyone is excited with the project and working with one another. Should make for some fun unscripted dynamics in the movie.

Ramjet311

Ramjet311

I like the detail they have gone into with Augusto's Nettles tattoos.

He has " Death Waits in the Dark " on his forearm ( And the Helicopter on the other ) which is tied in with " The Nightstalkers " group he was attached too..

things you google when bored at work...

https://tacairnet.com/2013/08/14/death-waits-in-the-dark/

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Ramjet311 on Jul 04, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

I like the detail they have gone into with Augusto's Nettles tattoos.

He has " Death Waits in the Dark " on his forearm ( And the Helicopter on the other ) which is tied in with " The Nightstalkers " group he was attached too..

things you google when bored at work...

https://tacairnet.com/2013/08/14/death-waits-in-the-dark/

Very cool, I didn't catch that before.

Jeanjean

Jeanjean

Olivia Munn is hot. That's all I wanted to say.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Quote from: Jeanjean on Jul 04, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
+1

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Lionhart on Jul 04, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
+1

She's a pretty lady. I don't see her crackin' 6/10, but she's not exactly bad lookin' either. I'd have her for dinner. I mean over! Over for dinner at my place. I mean a nice restaurant. Not that I can't cook or don't have a nice pad, but...oh God.  :D

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 03:47:46 PM
+1

She's a pretty lady. I don't see her crackin' 6/10, but she's not exactly bad lookin' either. I'd have her for dinner. I mean over! Over for dinner at my place. I mean a nice restaurant. Not that I can't cook or don't have a nice pad, but...oh God.  :D

Really ? Not more than 6/10 ? She's a 9/10 in my book  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 03:59:39 PM
+1

My scale is somewhat affected by my location. I come from the land of milk and honeys. Sweet-hearts too, many of em'. Just as nice and kind as can be. Although I should mention, I personally prefer the more "plain" gals myself. So a 4 or 6 is more my thing. 7's and up have cause a lot of grief outside my area. The hot gals here though, are still the salt of the earth. Praise God.

But she's a lady to be sure, and a pretty lady too. No doubts about it.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

It's kind of a sad day when modern, post-Kardashian MTV is a major source of news for this movie.

You have to wonder: what would Blain think? Lol.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 04:22:26 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 03:59:39 PM
+1

My scale is somewhat affected by my location. I come from the land of milk and honeys. Sweet-hearts too, many of em'. Just as nice and kind as can be. Although I should mention, I personally prefer the more "plain" gals myself. So a 4 or 6 is more my thing. 7's and up have cause a lot of grief outside my area. The hot gals here though, are still the salt of the earth. Praise God.

But she's a lady to be sure, and a pretty lady too. No doubts about it.

If my biblical references are right, you're from Israel then ? Lot of variety there from what i've seen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed