User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Predator Full Trailer  (Read 22974 times)

azamultic
Jul 25, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
Reply #375 on: Jul 25, 2018, 11:06:19 AM
I was saying the same thing that it's only two preds officially in the movie, and they were telling me that the last updates says that it's 3 predators, and they couldn't give me the link -_-

Even if you had a link, that's not a proof. How many fake articles are there...

But we know Russians just...tough guys, they could know something... ;D :) They SHOULD be right.

I like the idea of a 3rd Predator and would be curious about his intentions/purpose in the movie.

Anyway, were those guys from here (AvPGalaxy) or where did you argue them?

Oh man I would love to see the third predator in this movie, knowing the situation with the captured one  :)
Oh, no, I am from Kazakhstan so we using the same social web site like Facebook, called vkontakte. And I am in the Predator fan group, but the thing is a lot of fans don't know English very well, so they would believe some Russian articles, which sometimes not official or true. It's still a lot of people there who also visiting this page, I believe, but also a lot of people who would believe almost any rumors.

JCDenton
Jul 25, 2018, 01:58:04 PM
Reply #376 on: Jul 25, 2018, 01:58:04 PM
Nazdrave cuka blyad
 ;D

Tetsujin
Jul 25, 2018, 03:16:37 PM
Reply #377 on: Jul 25, 2018, 03:16:37 PM
Oh man I would love to see the third predator in this movie, knowing the situation with the captured one  :)
Oh, no, I am from Kazakhstan so we using the same social web site like Facebook, called vkontakte. And I am in the Predator fan group, but the thing is a lot of fans don't know English very well, so they would believe some Russian articles, which sometimes not official or true. It's still a lot of people there who also visiting this page, I believe, but also a lot of people who would believe almost any rumors.

Я бы на самом деле не стал доверять сообществам Вконтакте по Хищнику (я даже догадываюсь что это за группа). Та ещё кладезь истинной информации.   ;)

This is not true - only fun speculation  ;)

azamultic
Jul 25, 2018, 03:51:02 PM
Reply #379 on: Jul 25, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

Я бы на самом деле не стал доверять сообществам Вконтакте по Хищнику (я даже догадываюсь что это за группа). Та ещё кладезь истинной информации.   ;)

This is not true - only fun speculation  ;)

О Здраствуйте!   ;) Да думал что кто ни будь обязательно отзовется  ;D Да там конечно много инфы хорошой найти можно, но и на дезинформацию спокойно наткнуться можно, хорошо что некоторые группы опираются на этот сайт.

Nice to meet you Sir  ;)

Tetsujin
Jul 25, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
Reply #380 on: Jul 25, 2018, 05:12:44 PM
You should have said the opposite. :)

Ok,

I fix - After reshots:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

;)

But seriously. I really hope that the trailers do not reveal everything. I would like to receive surprises on the film in the cinema.  8)

Хорошо что некоторые группы опираются на этот сайт.

Да, полезное тоже встречается, но всё же AvPGalaxy the best 8)

Nice to meet you Sir  ;)

Me too!  :)

azamultic
Jul 25, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
Reply #381 on: Jul 25, 2018, 05:56:59 PM
You should have said the opposite. :)

Ok,

I fix - After reshots:

;)

Хорошо что некоторые группы опираются на этот сайт.

Да, полезное тоже встречается, но всё же AvPGalaxy the best 8)

No doubt about that  ;)

Dean Learner
Jul 25, 2018, 08:01:12 PM
Reply #382 on: Jul 25, 2018, 08:01:12 PM
Great podcast as usual, chaps. I don't suppose we can get a discussion on the excellent The Cold Forge once those lazy gits have got around to reading it? ;)

Still blown away by doubts about The Predator. It's a Black and Dekker joint. It's one of the safest bets in quality around. If any aspiring writers are out there, Black's interview on The Writer's Room podcast is a masterclass in writing.

MudButt
Jul 25, 2018, 08:16:00 PM
Reply #383 on: Jul 25, 2018, 08:16:00 PM
I'd be real interested in you guys reviewing the original script versus the final film once it releases. That'd be a good listen.

OpenMaw
Jul 25, 2018, 08:22:06 PM
Reply #384 on: Jul 25, 2018, 08:22:06 PM
I'd love to get in on that.

The Wolverine Predator
Jul 25, 2018, 08:24:07 PM
Reply #385 on: Jul 25, 2018, 08:24:07 PM
Too many folks don't wanna give this film a chance with the lack of quality from the AVP films, a decent Predators and a lack of Dutch coming back

TERMINATOR-SSD
Jul 25, 2018, 08:39:23 PM
Reply #387 on: Jul 25, 2018, 08:39:23 PM
I LOVED the AvP teaser when it came out. But i really liked the Rock trailer for the film as well. So much so i used it in the little film i made many years ago

HuDaFuK
Jul 25, 2018, 09:37:00 PM
Reply #388 on: Jul 25, 2018, 09:37:00 PM
I'd be real interested in you guys reviewing the original script versus the final film once it releases. That'd be a good listen.

I'd not even thought of that. I've totally avoided the leaked script but yeah, it'll be interesting seeing what changed.

MudButt
Jul 25, 2018, 10:47:23 PM
Reply #389 on: Jul 25, 2018, 10:47:23 PM

I'd not even thought of that. I've totally avoided the leaked script but yeah, it'll be interesting seeing what changed.

I'm a recent listener of the podcast and I was hoping to find an episode where they reviewed that leaked draft but was saddened to see it didn't exist. I know it was a bit dangerous to do it back then because it wasn't a fully leaked script and it was passed around in secret. Since the movie is so close to release though I figure that would be a good thing to do, perhaps after you guys review it of course.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed