Help Locating a Specific Fan-Edit of Prometheus

Started by St_Eddie, Jun 20, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

Author
Help Locating a Specific Fan-Edit of Prometheus (Read 1,034 times)

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

A while back I came across a thread on this site regarding a fan-edit of Prometheus (it was around April I believe, as a few people initially took it as an April Fool's joke).  I was unable to download a copy of the fan-edit at the time, due to limitations on data usage with the Internet at my flat.  I'm currently staying at my folk's place and would love to download a copy but I'm having difficulty locating the relevant thread again.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

The fan-edit I'm looking for had a trailer to show some of the changes made and the addition which stood out to me was a shot of Peter Weyland viewing Shaw's pitch in an office (on Mars I believe).  Please could somebody help me to locate this particular edit?

Many thanks.

EDIT: Sorry, I've just located it through Google.  The fan-edit I was after has now become the Chaos edition.  However, it appears that there's no longer any download links available (something to do with frame rates).  Gah!  This is frustrating.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed