User Information

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine  (Read 13310 times)

Corporal Hicks
Jun 18, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
Reply #120 on: Jun 18, 2018, 07:55:27 AM
No doubt we'll also get some movie magic to make it seem even more where need be.

Wysps
Jun 20, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
Reply #123 on: Jun 20, 2018, 07:54:03 PM
That is pretty cool. I think I looped it about 15 times ;D

pmaz11
Jun 20, 2018, 08:05:43 PM
Reply #124 on: Jun 20, 2018, 08:05:43 PM
Awesome!

PredBabe
Jun 21, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
Reply #126 on: Jun 21, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
So cool... Blaaaah September can’t come quick enough!

426Buddy
Jun 21, 2018, 12:55:27 AM
Reply #127 on: Jun 21, 2018, 12:55:27 AM
I always notice with ADI that the mask doesnt seem to go up high enough on the top of the head, does anyone know if its always been like that? I noticed it in the avp films but i dont remember it being like that in predators or P1 & 2

yautjapet
Jun 21, 2018, 01:00:51 AM
Reply #128 on: Jun 21, 2018, 01:00:51 AM
Cool animation! And I kind of dig that he's barefoot. I think I like the idea of such stealthy hunters being able to move and climb and jump better without shoes.

von
Jun 21, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
Reply #129 on: Jun 21, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
I always notice with ADI that the mask doesnt seem to go up high enough on the top of the head, does anyone know if its always been like that? I noticed it in the avp films but i dont remember it being like that in predators or P1 & 2

it actually makes more sense that way. the mask would be perfect fit if the predator had a flat face but we all know that isn't the case!

Cool animation! And I kind of dig that he's barefoot. I think I like the idea of such stealthy hunters being able to move and climb and jump better without shoes.

classic predator sandals to be more exact XD

PredBabe
Jun 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
Reply #131 on: Jun 21, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
So cool... Blaaaah September can’t come quick enough!

October for my country  :'( :'( :'(

And i think someone mentioned that earlier, maybe in another thread, but he doesn't have a wrist gauntlet on this one.

I’d be so mad!

Looks like he has leg warmers on lol.

it actually makes more sense that way. the mask would be perfect fit if the predator had a flat face but we all know that isn't the case!

He’s gotta put some tenni runners on or he’ll catch a cold.

On a side note though, their feet make me laugh. They’re just so big.  :D

« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2018, 02:14:50 AM by PredBabe »

huntin8-t0n
Jun 21, 2018, 03:25:22 PM
Reply #132 on: Jun 21, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

In P1&2 almost the whole head was covered and in predators also. Liked it better that was.

Why? Those masks are made for a different species, their proportions should be able to meet different requests. I think it's better if more parts are covered.

Wysps
Jun 21, 2018, 05:13:36 PM
Reply #133 on: Jun 21, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

On a side note though, their feel make me laugh. They’re just so big.  :D

Guy also has super good posture.  Feet, hips, shoulders stacked, core engaged, knees slightly bent.  I wonder how many takes it took to get it just right ;D  But on another note, I actually prefer the sandals to barefoot.  He looks like he has some stirrups going on...

PredBabe
Jun 22, 2018, 02:22:27 AM
Reply #134 on: Jun 22, 2018, 02:22:27 AM

On a side note though, their feel make me laugh. They’re just so big.  :D

Guy also has super good posture.  Feet, hips, shoulders stacked, core engaged, knees slightly bent.  I wonder how many takes it took to get it just right ;D  But on another note, I actually prefer the sandals to barefoot.  He looks like he has some stirrups going on...

I can only imagine. He’s got a nice pair of legs, look at those calf muscles!  ;D

I kind of get a Silent Hill vibe from that shot, with the school and all. It actually looks kind of eerie.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Steam RSS Feed