Dark Horse Announces Predator: Hunters II

Started by Ultramorph, May 11, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

Author
Dark Horse Announces Predator: Hunters II (Read 18,392 times)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Via CBR, Hunters is getting a sequel starting in August!

https://www.cbr.com/predator-hunters-sequel-essential-collection/

QuoteFirst up is Predator: Hunters II, a sequel to the 2017 miniseries. Like the original, it'll be written by Dark Horse Senior Editor and Predator veteran Chris Warner, this time joined by artist Agustin Padilla (Francisco Ruiz Velasco illustrated the first Hunters) story. The series is set to debut in August.

Here's the official description of Predator: Hunters II: "Since the beginning of time, Predators have come to Earth from their home among the stars to stalk and kill the strongest of humans for sport. But now the tables have turned, and a group of human hunters has set their sights on the Predators. But they soon find out they are competing with a mysterious government agency that is after the same prey. The hunt is on, and only the strongest and smartest will survive!"

Yeah, that's a Super Predator on the cover. I'm excited!

Russ840

Love that cover.

Colour me excited.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ultramorph on May 11, 2018, 02:02:05 AM
Yeah, that's a Super Predator on the cover. I'm excited!

Has that been confirmed anywhere? Didn't see Stradley comment on it.

Awesome news, though! Thanks for sharing! Really dug Hunters and one of the things I said about the last series was that it felt like a pilot episode so happy to see them continue with the story!

skull-splitter

Missed last years, will look for tpb

Rev44

Rev44

If only the Predator from the new movie looked anywhere near as good as the one on that cover.

426Buddy

Sweet cover, not sure if its a super pred though.

This should be cool, has anyone seen the artists work before?

Whiskeybrewer

Really looking forward to this

Tubecity

Tubecity

Looks cool. Glad they're changing the artist. The last one was too cartoony for my taste.

Ultramorph

Been a while since I watched the 2010 movie, and after some googling to refresh what a Super Pred actually looked like, I think I got a bit too excited. But it's still a badass cover.

Tubeciy

Tubeciy

Rev44- yeah agree! Dark Horse understands the character... 20th Century Fox obviously doesn't

Darwinsgirl

Wicked Cover....not something I'd want to tangle with.

426Buddy

Yesh that cover is badass, very cool.

Drizz

Drizz

If the movie doesn't turn out well, at least we still have the books!!

Komenja

Sweet, I liked Hunters so I'm glad we're getting a follow-up!

Russ840

http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/dark-horse-comics-august-2018-solicitations/

Dark Horse August Solicits.

The solicit for Hunters 2 is in there.

Chris Warner (W), Agustin Padilla (A/Cover A), Neeraj Menon (A), and Andy Brase (Cover B)

On sale Aug 8
FC, 32 pages
$3.99
Miniseries

From the islands of the South Pacific to the mountains of Afghanistan, the Hunters go wherever the Predators appear—even if it's in a war zone and into conflict with a mysterious government group hunting the same prey!

Despite the casualties suffered during their first mission, the Predator Hunters are on the prowl again!

• New Predator movie coming soon!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed