This ALIEN Day / Week I replay the whole ACM campaign!

Started by Darth Rinzler, Apr 27, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

Author
This ALIEN Day / Week I replay the whole ACM campaign! (Read 7,634 times)

Corporal Hicks

Alien: Infestation was genuinely a fun game to play.

Wweyland

It's very fun and you basically visit the same places as A:CM. The campaign is probably even about the same length (3-4) hours as the A:CM one.

The Old One

The Old One

Sounds like ACM but better.

Corporal Hicks

It was supposed to be a companion piece to Colonial Marines. Just turned out that a DS game was much more fun than the actual main game.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Using the UPP in Infestation is already a more inspired idea than anything in A:CM.

SM

Yeah pretty much.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wweyland on May 30, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
Using the UPP in Infestation is already a more inspired idea than anything in A:CM.

I was pleasantly surprised and quite impressed when I saw that.

BlazinBlueReview

Reading through all this is starting to make me itch to play it. Also been playing Doom 2015. And wow, it also hasn't helped with the itch to play this again. It just makes me wish that could get a CM game from the guys that made Doom 2015.

Wweyland

Doom really needed some single player DLC. And Infestation needs a sequel, thought it probably didnt sell well.

The Old One

The Old One

Speaking of, replayed Isolation and Infestation again, really good but wish it got ported to more new systems like the former.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed