What do you want for the future? Possible Covenant sequel aside.

Started by Baron Von Marlon, Apr 24, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

So what do you want?

A movie with one xenomorph. Something like Alien or Alien 3.
Just give me a movie with multiple xenomorphs.
Xenomorphs are ok. But I also want other variations like neomorphs and deacons.
I want more Engineers, black goo and strange creatures. Xenomorphs and AI optional.
Author
What do you want for the future? Possible Covenant sequel aside. (Read 58,062 times)

The Old One

The Old One

#Thirst.

Necronomicon II

Here's some more juice, here's the transformation, the apotheosis of David's exponential madness and sexual repression:

From this:

To this:

And Ripley or whoever the f**k will be like, "muh flamethrower", and tries to kill him, but he keeps growing and growing, and she'll be like, "I can't kill this thing", and then a de-aged Lance Henrikson bishop bot comes and gets all juicy with the David abomination; weird sexual things happen, wires, cables intertwine and drip with that milky android semen-blood and pathogen ooze... Ripley escapes, flies off in her shuttle, as the planet gets overwhelmed by juiciness. The end.  ;D ;D ;D :D :D

TheSailingRabbit

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to go about your interview without Hicks closing the thread down because you went a little too far in your answer.

Samhain13

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 09, 2019, 02:52:39 PM
I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to go about your interview without Hicks closing the thread down because you went a little too far in your answer.

Spoiler tags.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

:D ;D ;D
It's an R-rated franchise, expect juicy discourse. ;D

Don't worry I'll keep it academic and succinct, and leave the juiciness to these threads.

The Old One

The Old One

Juiciness.

Huggs

"Quite juicy, I assure you"

Highland

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 07, 2019, 03:15:46 PM
I think it's personally boring as piss if everything "Giger" originates from David and the Pathogen.

yeah it's a bit crap. Although a lot of the Prometheus stuff does have Giger in it. Honestly it doesn't seem like any of it had a plan, just seems like they blew it because they wanted Aliens in it.

Necronomicon II

Nah it's awesome, it's all an intergalactic rape/orgy, so juicy, the pathogen's source is still unknown, who the hell knows where that green crystal came from, that's the new space jockey.  ;D

The Old One

The Old One

I disagree.

The crystal's nothing, it's a mystery box.

P-Rock

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 20, 2019, 05:01:40 AM
I disagree.

The crystal's nothing, it's a mystery box.

Another world, another time, in the age of wonder. A thousand years ago, this land was green and good - until the Crystal cracked!

The Old One

The Old One

@Topic

Tristan Jones' Graphic Novel.

Local Trouble

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 20, 2019, 09:09:26 AM
What crystal?

The one in the Engineer's dashboard chair thingie. David uses it to start up the map of the universe in Prometheus.

Local Trouble

They should throw it in the snow.  See if it creates a fortress.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed