The Weyland-Yutani Debrief - Videos about Alien Lore

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 13, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

Author
The Weyland-Yutani Debrief - Videos about Alien Lore (Read 11,751 times)

Local Trouble

I wasn't familiar with Eloise before.  She seems a lot like what they could have done with Ripley 8.

The Cruentus

Don't particularly like the idea of of a robot/xeno hybrid, I mean outside of Xenoborgs which seems like a good concept.
But to have them so seemingly mixed and grown like a human or clone...to organic for a robot in my opinion.

Corporal Hicks

The Cruentus

Great video Hicks, good to see they are still original.

I wouldn't mind seeing more the Deacon, just to see what it would be capable of, I would imagine that its killing methods would be similar to a Neomorphs as their jaws are similar.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Cruentus on Apr 19, 2019, 10:16:03 AM
Great video Hicks, good to see they are still original.

Thank you. Don't expect that to ever change.

QuoteI wouldn't mind seeing more the Deacon, just to see what it would be capable of, I would imagine that its killing methods would be similar to a Neomorphs as their jaws are similar.

Honestly, I think I prefer the Neomorphs. I thought they were really creepy in Covenant and they occupy the same role so...no need for the Deacon.

The Cruentus

I agree, though I think I would have preferred Covenant if it just had the Neomorphs as the alien threat. The Xenomorph just didn't really fit for me in that movie, it seemed more incidental rather than the focus.

The Old One

The Old One

Agreed, although the Alien is the culmination (apparently) of David's work, the relationship the title refers to; David destroys between humanity and their creators, and the new one David forges between A.I and Alien.

So discarding the Alien changes the film's story entirely, although I agree.

Corporal Hicks

[cancerblack]

TheSailingRabbit

Forget the Arcturian thing, I wanna know what the fudge is on Hudson's tray in the thumbnail.

Local Trouble

Kinda looks like biscuits and gravy.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 27, 2019, 07:22:44 AM
Kinda looks like biscuits and gravy.

Sure as hell doesn't look like biscuits and gravy.

Local Trouble

Mashed potatoes?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 27, 2019, 10:14:15 AM
Mashed potatoes?

Looks more like white cheddar macaroni and cheese.

The Old One

The Old One

Biscuits and gravy! *Bed leap*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed