Texture/graphics improvements for AvP2?

Started by D88M, Apr 06, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

Author
Texture/graphics improvements for AvP2? (Read 1,878 times)

D88M

Hello, i am thinking of playing this game agai nafter so many years, but it would be nice to play it with improved graphics (i am not a graphics fan but is to see a nice change once in a while, a remake would be nice too) is there any mod that makes all the textures from the game HD? I saw some at modb.com but seem like they do not work for all textures. Or any kind of mod that makes the game "better"  so to speak would be nice, thanks :)

x-M-x

Not many actually.

There is Yaji's HD texture pack 1/2/3 but that's pretty much it, there are others but not good IMO.

Yaji's is one of the best.

They're on MODDB

Hope that helps

Cheers
x-M-x

D88M

D88M

Thank you, i saw it, but i cannot wrap my head around why he would do that mod ONLY for multiplayer, it defies any logical and rational thought form, it makes no sense, i need something exactly like that but for the single player textures :(

I also saw that there is only one, what is that 1/2/3 you mention?

So i installed it, i installed the update and single player update, and now the colors look wrong, but seems like teh forum does not allow me to post an image of it, how can i fix it?

x-M-x

Quote from: D88M on Apr 10, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
Thank you, i saw it, but i cannot wrap my head around why he would do that mod ONLY for multiplayer, it defies any logical and rational thought form, it makes no sense, i need something exactly like that but for the single player textures :(

I also saw that there is only one, what is that 1/2/3 you mention?

So i installed it, i installed the update and single player update, and now the colors look wrong, but seems like teh forum does not allow me to post an image of it, how can i fix it?

HD Pack comes in 3, i run 3 at the same time. (1/2/3)

Was only meant to be for MP Mode man!

Why not pop on the avp2 official community discord? lots of stuff in there you might like.

https://discord.gg/hHqYPWA

As for other HD packs? not really a lot or good ones... yaji is one of the best.

(he's still round lurking but i think he retired from avp2)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed