Alien Covenant - David's Drawings

Started by felix, Apr 03, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

Author
Alien Covenant - David's Drawings (Read 42,836 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looks like a combination of in-universe-texts with badly readable font and out-of-universe descriptions/interviews with normal font.
That is not a problem, however.

The Old One

The Old One

Badly readable?

Maybe it's due to my close proximity to England but I can read David's calligraphy just fine, I write in it.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Maybe its due to the fact that I haven't hand written pretty much anything in years, there is just no need to.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 04, 2018, 07:09:30 AM
Maybe its due to the fact that I haven't hand written pretty much anything in years, there is just no need to.

^ a dying art perhaps. I love hand written things but like you I clearly don't do it enough (minus my work notes).

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 03, 2018, 08:02:02 AM
Looks like a combination of in-universe-texts with badly readable font and out-of-universe descriptions/interviews with normal font.
That is not a problem, however.

I did find it hard to read at some parts but that's probably because of the font size and the screen display, I am hoping the book text is large enough for me to read it.

Corporal Hicks

Wweyland

Wweyland

A lot of good Alien/Predator stuff being released in September.

felix

felix

I am more intersted on what they have lined up for 2019.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Such as?

felix

felix

I don't know. But i am curious on what they have lined up.

SM

SM

Lots.  :)

Denton Smalls

It would be cool if they had a forward in David's book written by Shaw in a "If you're reading this, then I'm already dead" sort of way.

HybridNewborn

Oh man yeah that would be a nice touch :)

Gah! I'm so excited for this! :D

The Old One

The Old One

What's "Versus The Thing" and should I resurrect it?

Wweyland

Wweyland

It's out in less than a week. Hoping AvP Galaxy gets an advance copy and can do a review.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed