Covenant Face Hugger 1 /4 scale

Started by Darrengodzilla, Mar 30, 2018, 05:36:45 PM

Author
Covenant Face Hugger 1 /4 scale (Read 919 times)

Darrengodzilla

1/4 scale one of a kind polymer clay, epoxy clay base.
Basically the same as the previous movies, but with more wrinkles and claws instead of finger nails.
Thanks for looking.

TC

TC

Wow!

I was looking at some of your other posts and your Facebook page too. You do some fantastic work.

Does Super Sculpey get baked in an oven to harden it? Like Fimo?

Have you ever tried movie effects work? If migration doesn't scare you, you should send a portfolio to Weta Workshop in New Zealand!

TC

Darrengodzilla

Quote from: TC on Apr 21, 2018, 01:49:44 PM
Wow!

I was looking at some of your other posts and your Facebook page too. You do some fantastic work.

Does Super Sculpey get baked in an oven to harden it? Like Fimo?

Have you ever tried movie effects work? If migration doesn't scare you, you should send a portfolio to Weta Workshop in New Zealand!

tcs
Thank you! Means a lot! To answer your 1st question, yes super sculpey is polymer clay, and you bake it. This particular one is kato clay, a similar thing but tougher once baked.

I have considered sending work out to companies, just don't feel 'ready' yet if that makes sense. I'm my own worst critic!

I'm looking to get away from ooak pieces this year, and make some kits. Keep getting asked to make an Alien. Don't want to be sculpting the same thing over & over.

Corporal Hicks

Impressive as always! Looks great.

Darrengodzilla

Thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed