#AlienDay 2018

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 29, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Author
#AlienDay 2018 (Read 51,472 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: AVP-CAPCOM on Apr 16, 2018, 07:43:19 PM
Amazing documentary for all those who haven't seen it yet. "Gareth Elner" is the "ALIEN costume guy" whose voice sounds familiar like he's been on a podcast is the person who went to ALIEN-WAR.

We've never had Gareth on the podcast. Met him several times and been out for food together though. Awesome chap. His Alien costume's dog collar even ended up in Colonial Marines.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

^ Local Trouble will love this mask.  ;)

Quote from: Stolen on Apr 16, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
Seriously, do you think Scott is going to make an uninspired umpteenth spy movie based on a forgotten comic ?! Maybe at production and still .. (But you're right, you never know in Hollywood!!)

Seems he will after all...

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=59821.msg2283515#new

Corporal Hicks

theDecline84

theDecline84

I love Alien Day ;D i cant wait. BTW Corporal Hicks iam very happy to see the youtube channel alive again. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hadn't really been expecting much this year but I'm actually quite excited!

Quote from: theDecline84 on Apr 19, 2018, 01:11:10 AM
I love Alien Day ;D i cant wait. BTW Corporal Hicks iam very happy to see the youtube channel alive again. :)

Let's hope I can keep up the momentum!  :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Apr 18, 2018, 03:17:06 PM
^ Local Trouble will love this mask.  ;)

Its like they are trolling Poor LT lol

prototypeXIII

prototypeXIII

As a huge alien fan, AlienDay is a pretty big blessing.  Best part is the mechant discounts -- DarkHorse etc.  Last year i grabbed all the alien comics on the cheap -- really looking forward to this year.

NetworkATTH

NetworkATTH

I've heard rumors they're going to release everything in 4k, and that got me hyped for probably nothing. However, if they're going to release everything, or at least Alien, in 4k transfer.....I'll forgive Alien Covenant. If they don't, well I suppose I'll still forgive them about Alien Covenant, because I am a fool in an abusive relationship with this franchise. I'll be grumpy though.

ELDERCLANLEADER

ELDERCLANLEADER

Lol so true ... "because I am a fool in an abusive relationship with this franchise"

Exactly how I feel about predator, constant disappointments and let downs yet they will always get my money,  man I'm a sucker!  😂 @NetworkATTH

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: NetworkATTH on Apr 20, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
I've heard rumors they're going to release everything in 4k, and that got me hyped for probably nothing. However, if they're going to release everything, or at least Alien, in 4k transfer.....I'll forgive Alien Covenant. If they don't, well I suppose I'll still forgive them about Alien Covenant, because I am a fool in an abusive relationship with this franchise. I'll be grumpy though.

I'm not sure there's any substance to that rumour. I'm only really seeing it from fans going "wouldn't it be nice."

NetworkATTH

NetworkATTH

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 20, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
Quote from: NetworkATTH on Apr 20, 2018, 05:33:16 AM

I'm not sure there's any substance to that rumour. I'm only really seeing it from fans going "wouldn't it be nice."
Wouldn't it be nice........ :'(

VegettoXTSY

VegettoXTSY

Anyone else notice that they said Aliens vs pinball is free but it actually isn't?  Pinball FX is but you have to pay for the Aliens themed games.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The real Alien Day was Cinco de Mayo in 426 AD.

https://www.rapidtables.com/math/symbols/roman_numerals.html

NetworkATTH

NetworkATTH

The real Alien day was the friends we made along the way

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed