AvPGalaxy's Let's Play Aliens vs. Predator (2010)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy's Let's Play Aliens vs. Predator (2010) (Read 60,633 times)

xsmason

I play this on my PC from time to time and I'm always stunned by how good it looks still. Then I try Colonial Marines....back to AvP every time!  ;D The only downside for me is the lack of bots for the MP maps.

PsyKore

I wish Rebellion had longer to work on this game. It makes me sad Gearbox conned 6 or so years out of Sega to make ACM, but Rebellion got no time at all. There's so many great features and ideas in AvP but a lot of it only touches the surface, which is disappointing. It would be interesting to see what could've been.

Great Let's Play by the way. It brought back a lot of memories. Will you guys ever do some of the older games at some point?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PsyKore on Jul 25, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
I wish Rebellion had longer to work on this game. It makes me sad Gearbox conned 6 or so years out of Sega to make ACM, but Rebellion got no time at all. There's so many great features and ideas in AvP but a lot of it only touches the surface, which is disappointing. It would be interesting to see what could've been.

Yeah, completely agree. I love 2010 but I know there's a much stronger game buried in there, had Rebellion not been rushing to meet a release date to make up for Gearbox f**king Sega about.

QuoteGreat Let's Play by the way. It brought back a lot of memories. Will you guys ever do some of the older games at some point?

Yep, planning on doing as much as we can. Probably back to PS1 days, at least. Will see about older.

Corporal Hicks

We're uploading our Alien campaign this week!

Daniil

Daniil

I really do want to see your Alien Isolation walktrough! Please do it as fast as possible! You're the best!

Vertigo

Shimmering Canopy

thanks guys
another entertaining vid, and another hint for disney to work on the movie we all really long for. it CAN work!
  aware of the time and effort you guys must put in, so very much appreciated.

Really

Really

Hilarious you can't do nightmare without dying on a game that's almost 9 years old  ;D

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Really on Oct 16, 2018, 12:40:31 AM
Hilarious you can't do nightmare without dying on a game that's almost 9 years old  ;D

This again? We've both 100% completed the game, on Nightmare difficulty as well. As the purpose of this Let's Play is for people to experience the campaign and listen to commentary, it wouldn't serve either the viewers or us to play on Nightmare, as we'd have to stay too focused on the game to have a conversation.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, we've addressed that in the past. It's not going to change. I'm glad it's mostly being enjoyed though. We'll get #2 posted in about 7/8 hours.

Corporal Hicks

Next mission is up!

The Old One

The Old One

Love this playthrough.

DarthWall275

DarthWall275

Aah, the half-assed, 40-minute campaign with the clunky crawling mechanics.

Corporal Hicks

Mission 3 is now up!

The Old One

The Old One

They're all "half-assed" because of the rushed time to release.
Rock, paper scissors systems across all three species.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed